80

Yao Bianliang discussed with Ling Huanxuan, and made an appointment to meet at Hudi Entertainment Studio.

It wasn't that Yao Bianliang didn't want to change places, it was mainly because, as a hot star, she didn't dare to wander around in the street openly.

After much deliberation, the studio is the safest location.

The two parties sat down, and the assistant brought tea.

Ling Huanxuan was obviously a little cautious, but she couldn't hide the look of expectation in her eyes.

"Sister Liang, here is the outline of the script I wrote, as well as the previous 30,000-character plot, you can take a look."

Ling Huanxuan said, and handed over the document.

In fact, she has been writing this martial arts drama since the beginning of the year, and so far, it is almost finished.

This script does not meet the requirements of most investors, so Ling Huanxuan is also very disturbed.

On the one hand, she doesn't want the plot to be magically changed; but on the other hand, as an ordinary worker, she also wants to make money.

Usually, the two cannot have both.

But now facing Yao Bianliang, Ling Huanxuan felt that he had a chance to give it a try.

Yao Bianliang took the outline of the script, and after simply looking at it, his eyes lit up.

"This script...looks good." She didn't hesitate to praise herself.

Undercurrents surged between the rivers and lakes, and disputes arose everywhere in the martial arts world.

The whole family of the hostess was slaughtered, and she was lucky enough to escape because of her young age and petite body.

Therefore, the heroine, who bears the blood and deep hatred, bears the burden of humiliation and starts the road of counterattack.

When the plot unfolds, the heroine has already achieved a positive result, and the king is back! She worked step by step in the rivers and lakes, stirred up the situation, and played with the enemy in the palm of her hand.

In the end, the enemy stepped into her trap step by step. She made a gorgeous debut, slashed the enemy with her hands, and then went back to the mountains and forests together with the hero.

Take a look at this plot, authentic taste!

Isn't this a reprint of An Hua's biography?

The heroine is also burdened with blood and deep hatred, and she also bears the burden of humiliation and takes every step of her life.

In the process of revenge, they all met many young talents, including the male lead.

In the end, the heroine let the enemy step into the trap she woven, avenged her revenge, and spent the rest of her life with the hero.

This is a change of background, replacing historical machinations with martial arts. In fact, the core content remains unchanged, and the elements are complete.

Yao Bianliang was very satisfied.

This is the effect she wants!

Asking Ling Huanxuan to write the script is indeed a very wise choice. According to the talent of this screenwriter, it is completely possible to reproduce the tragedy of "An Hua Biography".

After reading the outline, Yao Bianliang immediately turned to the next page, intending to read the first 30,000 words.

The beginning of the story happens to be the time when the heroine is practicing martial arts and the king returns.