129

These two days are weekends, which is the peak period of traffic.

Not only the live broadcast of "Actor Training Camp" will start, but also the live broadcast of "Good Drama PK Competition".

Although Yao Bianliang relied on a written test and won by an overwhelming advantage on the first day, such a breakthrough can only come once.

If this variety show of hers can't produce other hot spots, then it will easily gradually become a foil for "Good Drama PK Competition".

The next few days will be the stage of the formal competition between the two sides.

"Director, don't worry," the employee laughed, "We've already bought the trending search, and in a few days, we'll be at the final stage of our rematch, and we'll definitely attract a lot of viewers!"

According to the script, during the semi-finals, there will be some quarrels between mentors and players. And such a quarrel will inevitably lead to a high degree of topicality.

For this reason, they also bought related hot searches, and the navy is also ready to go.

The director frowned, and said slowly: "How is the situation in "Actors Training Camp"?"

The employee shook his head: "I don't know either, but variety shows for actors are nothing more than a few forms. Presumably, their activity procedures should be similar to ours."

The director still felt uneasy in his heart.

The "cultural quality test" that popped up suddenly before gave them a heavy blow.

If Yao Bianliang made any new tricks in the follow-up stage, then they might not be able to bear it.

"Hey, the final round of the rematch is coming soon, I hope everything goes well..." the director sighed.

The final match of the rematch a few days later was a climax that they had been planning for a long time. Taking this opportunity will definitely attract fans to spend more money to vote.

In this link, there must be no mistakes.

The director paused, and then said: "Not only are there external threats, but there are also many hidden dangers inside our program... That contestant named Chang Tianyou doesn't seem to be a safe person, and I'm afraid something will happen."

Chang Tianyou is the only remaining acting player in "Good Drama PK Competition", and his acting skills are better than other players.

It's a pity that he is not the one to be promoted in this variety show, so he can only be an accompanying person.

"Director, I don't think we need to worry," the employee said, "After all, we have assigned him a role that doesn't suit his image and temperament. No matter how well he plays, there will still be a sense of disobedience."

Speaking of this, he couldn't help curling his lips: "When the time comes, the judges and instructors will lead the rhythm and attribute this sense of disobedience to his poor acting skills. Isn't that all right?"

The director pondered for a moment: "It can only be like this temporarily."

The direction of public opinion is very easy to guide. As long as the instructor fools a few words casually, the audience will follow their train of thought.

Unless the strength gap between the two sides is too great, most people will not realize that something is wrong.

"Let's get ready, continue to speculate on those two very popular CP pairs tomorrow, and warm up for the final game!"