19

Mu Taozhi felt that he probably made a mistake. He closed his eyes, then opened them again.

The text on it has not changed, and it is still clearly presented in front of his eyes.

The problems that he and He Yanning encountered during the acting process, the improvement plan, and how to better understand the characters are all clearly marked and cannot be ignored.

Mu Taozhi even saw words that were extremely familiar to him on the bold subtitle.

Why... the words taught to them by Director Hua actually appeared in Yao Bianliang's notebook?

The shepherds are all stupid.

He had sworn before that that Yao Bianliang was secretly infiltrating behind their backs.

But the fact seems to be the opposite.

Yao Bianliang stays up late at night. She doesn't want to improve her acting skills and surpass them. She just wants to help them and improve their acting skills.

How is this possible...

Mu Taozhi couldn't help thinking that just this morning, he was still showing off his power in front of Yao Bianliang.

What did he say then?

—As long as you work hard, it's not too difficult to act well.

— You are not jealous that my acting skills have improved too fast, so you are making sarcastic remarks?

- Don't worry, I will definitely perform better than you when I work hard for a few more days.

Mu Taozhi: ...

Help, what the **** is he doing!

With a little progress, I began to get carried away. As everyone knows, if it weren't for Yao Bianliang's help, he might not even be able to get started.

If it's just that, it's fine. The point is, he has uttered nonsense in front of her more than once, and repeatedly taunted her.

Thinking of this, Mu Taozhi wished he could find a hole to bury himself on the spot.

I don't know how Yao Bianliang was feeling when he said those words.

Would she think that he was just a second fool who didn't know what to do?

No...it must not be true.

Mu Taozhi really didn't want to believe this fact.

It must be because he hasn't woken up yet, so he saw this scene.

"Mu Taozhi, what's wrong with you?"

He Yanning was next to Mu Taozhi. Seeing that he hadn't moved, he couldn't help but turned around in doubt and asked in a low voice.

He followed Mu Taozhi's gaze, and found that he was staring at Yao Bianliang's open book, with an expression as if struck by lightning, extremely shocked.

He Yanning frowned slightly, walked this way, and his eyes fell on the book.

wait, this is...

He Yanning's eyes froze, and his breathing stopped for a second.

It was already one o'clock in the morning, and the moonlight was shining brightly on the table through the window, illuminating the words very clearly.

In the notebook, there are clearly written suggestions for the two of them to improve their acting skills.

Therefore, Yao Bianliang stays up late at night and lights up the lamp to read at night, not to improve her own acting skills, but to help them...

He Yanning couldn't believe it.