102

That night, the relevant post bars and super chats of "The End of the World" were very lively.

Many senior film critics posted comments, and a bunch of posts were popular.

The content of the finale is not unexpected. Due to the foreshadowing in the early stage, many viewers have already expected this.

However, when this episode was actually broadcast, there was still a sense of shock.

【Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow 】

[This plot is exciting! The heroine didn't kill them all, and left a glimmer of hope for herself and everyone at the end! 】

[Following the whole drama, I want to say one last thing... the hero is a tool man, right? There are not as many scenes as the villain BOSS. 】

[The male protagonist actually played a very important role. He is clean, pure, and sincere. If it weren't for him being by his side, the female protagonist might not be able to be redeemed in the end. 】

[The heroine herself sticks to her heart. How bad is a person who obviously possesses super-powerful force but never acts recklessly from beginning to end? 】

In fact, at the beginning of Tianya Order, the heroine was dominated by hatred. She was careful every step of the way, and even thought of slaughtering her entire family.

However, with the deepening of the plot, the revenge is carried out step by step, and the hatred is gradually reduced.

With the death of innocent people, the heroine's firm heart was shaken and she gradually became confused.

The act of revenge can no longer bring her pleasure, on the contrary, when the revenge progressed to the later stage, it was as if a boulder was pressing on her heart, and she became more and more depressed.

And this depressed mood was pushed to its climax after the girl played by Jiang Keer almost died tragically.

Amidst the emotions of rejoicing and fear, she had the idea of ​​quitting.

In the final plot, the biggest villain of the show, the head of the Xuanyue faction, has reached the end of his rope.

Back then, the heroine's family was killed tragically, and the headmistress of the Xuanyue faction played a huge role in it. Not only that, many Xuanyue Sect disciples more or less participated in that incident under the arrangement of the head.

But now, under the single-handed arrangement of the heroine, the Xuanyue School's Jubao Pavilion, which has been passed down for thousands of years, was split open with a sword, and everyone was seriously injured, and was finally besieged on the edge of the cliff.

The martial arts of the head of the Xuanyue faction has been abolished. She wanted to commit suicide several times, but she was unwilling to die like this.

When she was dying, she couldn't help questioning in pain, asking why the heroine didn't take her life.

But she didn't wait for an answer.

Everyone in the Xuanyue faction has no ability to resist. They are in despair, waiting for the heroine to judge them.

The siege lasted seven full days.

The heroine stood on the opposite cliff, looking at the Xuanyue faction people who had lost hope of life, with complicated emotions surging in her heart.

She knew it was time to stop.

If all those people related to the events of the year were killed, although the revenge would be carried out to the end, the martial arts world would also fall into panic and chaos.