3

Two days later, "Good Drama PK Competition" finally started broadcasting as scheduled.

The determination of the members of each group has aroused a new wave of discussions among netizens.

【Ahhh, my Xinxin went to Director Yuan's group! 】

[Xinxin is really beautiful, acting in a youth school drama must be popular! 】

[Thanks to Director Yuan for his recognition of my Xinxin]

In the dressing room, Yao Xinxin opened the live broadcast room and saw a barrage of barrages.

The corners of her lips could not help but rise slightly, evoking a beautiful arc.

"Sister Xin, our drama "Youth Is Sweet with You" has reached the second place on the TOP list!"

The assistant held the phone, his eyes gleaming with joy.

"So fast?" Yao Xinxin was a little surprised.

However, after thinking about it, the male protagonist who plays with her is a popular little fresh meat after all.

It is not surprising that there are so many votes.

She straightened her hair and asked casually, "By the way, do you know which group Yao Bianliang went to?"

The assistant thought for a while: "I remember, Yao Bianliang tried to squeeze into the allocated group, but was unsuccessful. It seems that just two days ago, she finally negotiated with director Cheng Liuhui and went to the 10th group."

"Group 10?" Yao Xinxin wasn't sure, "That youth school drama with no emotional lines?"

"That's right," the assistant nodded, "Not only that, Yao Bianliang, as the heroine, needs to wear ugly makeup."

Yao Xinxin: "..."

Hearing this, Yao Xinxin almost couldn't laugh out loud.

Since the requirements of the No. 10 group were too weird, she had of course heard of one or two.

Moreover, not long ago, director Cheng Liuhui sent out an invitation on his own initiative. Of course, she didn't pay attention to each other at all.

She really didn't expect that Yao Bianliang chose this group that no one wanted to join after picking and choosing.

"Sister Xin, tell me, did Yao Bianliang break the pot?" the assistant asked.

Yao Xinxin couldn't help but sneered slightly, and shook her head with a smile: "Who knows what she thinks."

Fortunately, she was worried that Yao Bianliang would cause her troubles in variety shows.

Now it seems that she is completely worrying too much.

Going to the No. 10 group and cooperating with an 18th line director with no traffic, what kind of waves can this cause?

"It's a pity to let such a good face go unused." She clicked her tongue twice.

Although unwilling to admit it, Yao Xinxin knew in her heart that Yao Bianliang's face was indeed pretty.

If she chooses to play the role of a vase, maybe she can really attract a group of fans and pass the primary selection.

But now, she voluntarily gave up her only advantage.

Yao Xinxin didn't think that Yao Bianliang could make a comeback with other things.

"But Miss Xin, there is one more thing that deserves our attention," the assistant said, "Your popularity is getting higher and higher, and someone has noticed your relationship with Yao Bianliang."