87

#Yao Bianliang New Drama End of the World Order#

#Yao Bianliang self-directed and self-acted#

#欧阳晓庆 regrets losing the election#

#天涯令队#

Among the related entries, Yao Bianliang keenly discovered related content with inconsistent painting styles.

"Hmm...Ouyang Xiaoqing?" Yao Bianliang was taken aback.

Isn't this the poor actor who was eliminated by her because of her acting skills?

How could this person come to join in the fun.

Click on the hot search content, and what you see is the heated discussion among netizens.

At the beginning, everyone's discussion was relatively harmonious, most of them were playing tricks, and many people expressed their expectation for Yao Bianliang's new work.

However, with the passage of time, comments with wrong styles gradually appeared in the comment area.

[Informed sources broke the news: At the time of the audition, Ouyang Xiaoqing and Xia Hong auditioned for the role of the young swordsman together!

However, Yao Bianliang eliminated Ouyang Xiaoqing, who performed the best, and chose Xia Hong, who performed extremely badly, instead!

The news is absolutely true, and everyone present can testify. 】

At the beginning, everyone didn't really believe it, but soon, some marketing accounts and big V reposted such remarks.

Three people become tigers, and one mouth makes money. If there are many people who say this, some netizens will naturally believe it.

【Good guy, is the news fake? 】

[Hehe, when I saw the lineup of "The Order of the End of the World", I realized something was wrong. Yao Bianliang's partners this time are all traffic stars, and the synopsis of the plot is also a style of commercial drama...]

[What's wrong with making a commercial drama? Actors also have to eat, so they can't keep losing money to shoot scripts that don't have a market. 】

[Don't wash it, this drama is as bad as "An Hua Biography" at first glance! The screenwriter Ling Huanxuan and the second female lead Wenxuan have exactly the same configuration as An Huazhuan. 】

[It's hard to believe that even Yao Bianliang has started to bow to the capital, making that kind of brainless commercial drama that just **** money? 】

Looking at these comments, Yao Bianliang felt elated.

"The netizens scolded well!" Yao Bianliang wanted to give those people a thumbs up one by one. Every word they said touched her heart.

Sure enough, her decision to switch to commercial dramas was very wise.

Look at the wind reviews that are starting to fall, isn't this a good sign?

After the heat of this matter came up, more and more netizens paid attention to this matter.

And at this moment, Ouyang Xiaoqing finally came late and posted a Weibo very hypocritically.

Ouyang Xiaoqing: "I did participate in the audition for "The Order of the End of the World". I felt that my performance in the audition was not bad, but I didn't expect to be rejected by Teacher Yao on the spot. I am quite surprised by this result."

"However, I don't know the performance of other contestants. It may be that my performance did not meet Teacher Yao's requirements. As a director, she must have more considerations. Therefore, I hope everyone will stop spreading bad news. speech."