12

"No, this is bad..." Yao Bianliang had a bad premonition in his heart.

Today is the day when the voting channel for the rematch opens.

At this time, Cheng Liuhui broadcasts the interview video, adoring her wantonly, so wouldn't her votes increase by a large amount?

Yao Bianliang's heart rang alarm bells, and he immediately opened the voting channel for the variety show.

Sure enough, the number of people in the originally small comment area suddenly increased.

【Come here, come here to vote for Yao Bianliang】

【From the interview video of Director Cheng, I voted for you! Must be in the finals]

[In other words, why does Yao Bianliang never post selfies, I am curious about her real appearance]

[I heard from Xiaoyu in the live broadcast room that Liangliang's real appearance is actually super high, I'm looking forward to it]

[The acting skills are good and the appearance is high, and he still sticks to his heart. Why is such an actor not popular? Give me fire! 】

...

"What the **** is this Cheng Liuhui doing?" Yao Bianliang was in a bad mood.

Your own personal interview is naturally used to make yourself famous, why do you want to bring her together?

Every time Yao Bianliang refreshes the interface, the number of votes will be higher by a few votes. This rate of increase makes her feel heartbroken.

She kindly acted as the heroine of the short play, and helped Cheng Liuhui to make "To Our Youth" be filmed smoothly. There must be hard work without credit.

As a result, this Cheng Liuhui went around adoring her as soon as he turned his head, and gained her a lot of fans!

"This is simply revenge!" Yao Bianliang was so angry that his liver hurt.

What made her feel even more sad was that Amway of Xiaoyu and Sister Zhang was also mentioned in the comment area.

"Could it be that Xiao Yu and Sister Zhang also mentioned me in front of the media?"

Yao Bianliang searched along the relevant entries, and soon found the place of origin.

When Sister Zhang participated in the event interview, she mentioned Yao Bianliang several times, and created her a perfect image of not seeking fame and fortune, loving and dedicated to her job, with outstanding acting skills and a firm heart.

Xiao Yu's side was even more outrageous. He started a live broadcast to interact with the audience, but for some reason, the topic suddenly turned to Yao Bianliang.

As a result, the entire live broadcast room became Yao Bianliang's exaggeration meeting.

During this process, Xiao Yu also "inadvertently" revealed that Yao Bianliang's real appearance is very high, which aroused netizens' anticipation.

Originally, if these Amway were released alone, it would not be enough to cause much impact.

However, Cheng Liuhui's personal interview this time was already very popular.

Taking advantage of the topicality of the fruit channel interview, many netizens included Xiaoyu and Sister Zhang's Amway under this topic, which aroused a wave of enthusiasm.

All kinds of positive comments came into view, and Yao Bianliang's brain ached.

She couldn't bear it anymore, and lowered her head to send a message to Cheng Liuhui.

You Don't Understand The Pain Of Being PopularOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara