7

Hearing these words, Yao Bianliang was stunned.

What the hell, is she on fire?

This is impossible!

The plot of the short drama is boring, the protagonist's appearance is worrying, there is no traffic, no sailors, how can this become popular!

At this moment, Yao Bianliang even suspected that Yu Yiqing was joking with him.

Yu Yiqing: "Sister Liang, take a look at the content I forwarded to you. I knew that you, with your good acting skills and good looks, will definitely become popular!"

Yao Bianliang: "...Okay, I'll go and have a look."

With an unbelievable mood, Yao Bianliang hung up the call heavily.

"No, there must be something wrong..."

She took a deep breath, thought about it, and clicked on the official website of "Good Drama PK Competition".

Her fingers were used to scrolling down the page, but when she saw the familiar title of the play, she stopped.

"This show actually rushed to TOP6?!"

Yao Bianliang's eyes widened suddenly.

You know, all members of their show are on the 18th line, and there are no fans to vote for them.

In other words, these votes are not piled up with money, but the actual number of people.

Calculated in this way, it can be ranked in TOP6, such a result is already quite scary.

Moreover, the number of votes is still rising, and there is a faint tendency to rush to the top three of the TOP.

Yao Bianliang clicked on the skit, and the video played automatically. She read the content of the comment area at a glance.

【Hey, if I could work as hard as the heroine back then, maybe I wouldn't have any regrets】

[Wooooow, I finally got the admission notice, it's not easy]

[In this world, how can there be so many people falling in love with gods and goddesses, most of them are just ordinary people]

[Thank you director, thank you actors of this drama

This is the youth in my mind, thank you for capturing the youth of ordinary people]

Below these short comments, there are occasionally a few long comments mixed in.

These people gave detailed explanations from the short play's conception, shooting techniques, and expression forms to the actors' acting skills and performance details.

Anyway, to sum it up in one sentence -

This is an excellent short play that is well-produced, full of sincerity, and can arouse resonance and reflection!

Yao Bianliang looked dumbfounded.

"No, what do you mean? Isn't this supposed to be a short play that is boring and has no selling point?"

Yao Bianliang felt that the knowledge in his head was useless.

Before she participated in this drama, everyone told her that there would be no market for this kind of school drama that does not fall in love, and it would definitely hit the street.

She believed it, so she acted as the heroine.

— and the show took off.

There is something wrong!