115

Yao Bianliang clicked on the hot search on Weibo, and all he saw was a series of related entries.

#Yao Bianliang Best Actress#

#凉姐take me to fly#

#Who is Xiaojin in the end#

#Yao Xinxin won the best female supporting role at the film festival#

...

A series of entries accounted for almost half of the hot searches.

Yao Bianliang was flustered, especially when he saw the word "Xiao Jin" appear on the screen, he immediately had an ominous premonition.

She didn't look at the trending searches about herself - after all, she could guess what netizens would talk about.

Yao Bianliang directly clicked on the hot topic about Yao Xinxin and Xiaojin.

The one that was pushed to the top of the list was the picture of Yao Xinxin talking about her thank you speech with red eyes. She was standing on the stage, holding the trophy, almost weeping with joy.

"When I fell into the despair and self-doubt of framing, it was Xiao Jin who reached out to me," she said, "She gave me the opportunity to work with Director Ren, and gave me a chance to reform myself. It gave me new goals and motivation to move forward."

"I often think, what would I be like now without Xiaojin..."

"Maybe I will quit the circle completely, spend forever in the dark days, close myself, completely degenerate, and find no hope of life anymore."

Every word Yao Xinxin said was so sincere, enough to move everyone.

Yao Bianliang watched this video, but couldn't help rubbing his temples with a headache.

Especially when Yao Xinxin said, "Xiaojin's arrival seems to be a ray of light shining on her in the dark", she was completely silent.

So... the story between her and Yao Xinxin is so touching!

If it wasn't because she was the person involved, she would have been moved after seeing this video.

Naturally, the comment area is full of discussions about this matter.

[Fuck, where do you find such good fans? 】

[Wuuuuu show me crying, Xiaojin helped Xinxin, and Xinxin did not let her down, this is the legendary two-way rush, right? 】

【I used to suffer from depression, and it was really hard to get out of it... I have to say, Xiao Jin is a real angel on earth. 】

[I quickly paid attention to that Xiao Jin! Unilaterally announced that she is the **** of our fans! 】

[Can the sister in front point out the way, what is the ID of that fan? 】

[It's called "I also want to be cool today", but I read her Weibo, it seems to be Yao Bianliang's black fan...]

When he saw his name, Yao Bianliang couldn't help but shudder.

Indeed, Yao Xinxin did not point out the full ID name of that fan, but only mentioned the nickname "Xiao Jin".

However, her words will inevitably reveal a lot of information about this fan.

The power of netizens is infinite.

It hasn't been long since it was on the hot search, and someone has already picked up her ID account, and the speed cannot be ignored.

"No, if I let this go, wouldn't my tuba be picked up too?" Yao Bianliang immediately became alert.