49

It's night, and the lights are on.

In the side hall on the first floor of the hotel in the western suburbs, a banquet is being held at this time. Desserts and drinks are filled with long tables, music is playing, and with the fountain in the center, the atmosphere is very cheerful.

"Young Master Lu, I offer you a toast."

"Young Master Lu, long time no see. How are you doing?"

"I heard that the variety show that Young Master Lu invested in recently became popular, congratulations."

Lu Yanchen sat in the upper seat, slowly shaking the red wine glass. He listened to everyone's compliments, his expression was indifferent, a little absent-minded.

Yao Xinxin's dramas are very popular, and Yao Bianliang's works are surprisingly low in broadcast volume. This is something to be happy about.

But now, because of her bad reputation, Yao Xinxin has been unable to cheer up for several days.

This made Lu Yanchen quite worried.

He didn't hide his emotions. Everyone noticed that Lu Yanchen's interest was not very high, and they wisely didn't come here.

The director of the program group finally found an opportunity and came to sit down beside Lu Yanchen.

"Young Master Lu, we have been trying our best to promote Yao Xinxin's short play recently. Up to now, it has been searched more than 30 times." The director rubbed his hands together and smiled.

Lu Yanchen hummed, but didn't mean to speak.

He did make a lot of money this time.

Money comes in very quickly in the entertainment industry, and you can get a huge amount of money if you just hold a fund-raising event. And Lu Yanchen is not only an artist, but also an investor in the program group, the amount of dividends can be said to be very considerable.

But for a person like him, money is already a number, and Lu Yanchen doesn't particularly care about it.

"And this time, according to your instructions, we didn't give Yao Bianliang any heat at all," the director continued, "Up to now, except for the audience and fans of "Good Drama PK Tournament", most of the passers-by don't know that Yao Bianliang Bian Liang's drama has something to do with our program."

This is also to prevent variety shows from draining Yao Bianliang's drama.

Hearing this, Lu Yanchen's eyes finally showed some satisfaction.

It is indeed not easy for the program group to achieve this step.

"Well, well done." Lu Yanchen nodded slightly.

In the final analysis, if it wasn't for Yao Bianliang's drama, how could Xinxin be so miserably criticized by netizens.

If he wants to let Yao Bianliang go this time, then he doesn't have to continue being Young Master Lu.

On the other side, several people from the entertainment industry gathered together to discuss this matter.

"In my opinion, Yao Bianliang is really cool this time."

"I offended Young Master Lu, and I don't live up to it, so why don't you become cold?"

"Hey, with the support of He Yanning and Mu Taozhi before, her popularity was once at the top of the list. As a result, she played a good hand of cards so badly. Now, no one cares about her again."

"Who told her to be stubborn and want to act in a realistic drama?"

"Tsk, not only that, she also refuses to promote the short play she filmed at all."