63

Hospital, VIP ward.

The ward is very spacious and has all kinds of facilities. Except for a little smell of disinfectant, it is no different from the hotel.

With no media reporters around to take pictures, Luo Shuai no longer had the pained expression he pretended to be.

Sitting on the hospital bed, watching various comments on the Internet, the curvature of the corners of his lips became more and more obvious.

"Yao Bianliang is finally finished this time." He was in a very happy mood.

A female star with no background or background, who took the initiative to mess with him and wanted to get out of her body? What are you kidding.

If Yao Bianliang can't get out of the circle this time and become cool, he will write his name upside down.

The manager walked into the room and saw Luo Shuai's appearance, he couldn't help frowning slightly: "Since you are pretending to be sick, you have to pretend anyway."

Luo Shuai shrugged, not paying attention at all: "What are you afraid of, no one will come over."

After he finished speaking, he paused and asked again: "The fans are putting pressure on the crew, right? How about it, is the crew of "Spring Warm Revlon" planning to replace Yao Bianliang?"

Mentioning this, the manager's face froze slightly, a little unsightly.

"Don't think about it, the crew is very protective of Yao Bianliang. If you don't plan to ease the relationship with her, they may replace you in the end."

"Replace me?" Luo Shuai was stunned, and then his face darkened.

He is a super first-line top streamer in China, with 70 million Weibo fans, and it is almost impossible to find a more famous traffic star in China than him.

If he was replaced, who would still want to come to this notorious crew, and who would still be able to support the ratings of this TV series? Could it be that Yao Bianliang is the junior third line?

He really couldn't understand how the brain circuit of the film crew's investors was so long, as if they were looking forward to this show hitting the street.

Shuai Luo laughed back, and finally just snorted: "Okay, I won't stop them from changing roles, I'll just stay in the hospital and never leave!"

Since the crew of "Spring Warm Revlon" is so ignorant of flattery, then he doesn't have to save face for the other party.

If he stays out of the hospital for a day, the public opinion will not stop for a day.

He wanted to see how long the crew could last, and how long Yao Bianliang could last.

"Shuijun and marketing account don't stop, continue to create pressure from public opinion," Luo Shuai sat back on the edge of the bed, with a disdainful arc on the corner of his lips, "We must make it impossible for Yao Bianliang to stand up again."

———

Yao Bianliang is in a good mood these two days.

Although there is a temporary shortage of leading actors, other plots can still be filmed as usual, so their filming work is still progressing steadily.

At the same time, public opinion on the Internet is also fermenting step by step.

At the beginning, some netizens were skeptical about this matter, thinking that Yao Bianliang's actions had other secrets.

But under the overwhelming publicity of trolls and marketing accounts, these voices have basically disappeared nowadays.

It only took two or three days for Yao Bianliang to go from being praised all over the Internet to full of scandals.