59

After these words fell, the surrounding fell into an eerie silence.

Yan Xiaoli:?

Deputy director:"..."

staff member:"......"

What? what painful feeling?

Is it the pain of earning more than one billion overnight and having too much money to spend?

Under everyone's shocked and puzzled eyes, Mo Youqian instantly understood Yao Bianliang's meaning.

There was an empathetic sadness in his dark eyes.

"It was indeed too painful." He looked at Yao Bianliang with a little more sympathy, as if to express his condolences, "It's not easy for you."

Everyone: "..."

Wait, no, did you two misunderstand the word "pain"?

What a pain!

Thousands of words can't describe everyone's state of mind at this time. If you want to sum it up in one or two words, it must be a big mess.

It was they who were wrong. Their level is not enough, and they can't comprehend the level of thinking of the boss at all.

Everyone turned around silently, those who carried the luggage carried the luggage, and those who packed up started to pack up, leaving only Yao Bianliang and Mo Yougan standing in place.

The breeze was bleak, rolling up the fallen leaves on the ground, and drifting over the head alone.

In this bleak autumn wind, the crew got on the bus and went to the shooting location in the suburbs of K city.

Yao Bianliang pulled Mo Youqian to sit in the last row. To be honest, it was the first time in this world that she met someone who was like her!

Invested projects always make money, and the artists they recruit always become popular... This President Mo is a fellow existence with the same disease as her!

After some exchanges, Yao Bianliang's sad mood got a little comfort.

"Mr. Mo, it's not easy for you either." She was filled with emotion.

Mo Youqian also let out a long sigh: "Yes, it's not easy."

The two assistants sitting in the front row couldn't help but look over here frequently.

Yan Xiaoyue thought silently, no wonder Sister Liang dragged Mr. Mo to sit in the corner and discussed carefully in a low voice.

If you discuss this kind of topic in the front row openly, you may be beaten.

Mo Youqian's heart is also very complicated.

He has confided his experience to others more than once, but unfortunately, whenever he complains, everyone thinks he is in Versailles, and even suspects that he has ulterior motives.

After several repetitions, gradually, Mo Youqian stopped telling others about these things.

However, Yao Bianliang was completely different, she actually empathized with what happened to him!

Mo Youqian even suspected that Yao Bianliang actually had a similar experience with him, which is why he has such a tacit understanding with him.

Maybe, this is the legendary bosom friend, right?

———

"Spring Revlon" crew scene

The location of the crew is located at the foot of the mountain, and there are several acting locations. In addition to the brothel to be used in the early stage, there are also scenes such as street corners and alleys.