47

After a few days, the public opinion spread finally had an effect.

Yao Bianliang can clearly feel that the number of people in his live broadcast room has decreased by a large amount. There are many comments about their group on the Internet.

"The drama is a good drama, but it's too depressing. If you want to relax, I don't recommend choosing this drama."

"I just like to watch Yao Xinxin's brainless sweet drama! You don't need to use your brain, just try to have fun."

"+1, I just took a look at Yao Bianliang's live broadcast room, and quit after two minutes."

"A impetuous and superficial person like me probably can't see such a profound and realistic theme, hahaha."

Whenever he sees such comments, Yao Bianliang will give each other a thumbs up with a smile on his face.

thanks thanks! Thank you everyone for contributing to her journey of becoming cool.

This is also thanks to Yao Xinxin's painstaking publicity, otherwise, relying on the power of tap water alone would not have achieved such a good effect.

Of course, there are also many people who criticize Yao Xinxin verbally and in writing.

Negative comments such as "The plot is too brainless", "The villain is too disgusting", "I only know how to fall in love every day", etc., still occupy a large area of ​​​​the comment area.

But compared to the situation of the previous two days, this has been very good.

Everything is going well.

Yao Bianliang leaned back on the chair and let out a long sigh of relief.

"Hey, Sister Liang, Yao Xinxin's short play is also about to broadcast the finale live," co-star Xiao Hu looked at the news in the comment area and scratched his head, "It seems to be the same progress as ours."

"Oh?" Yao Bianliang slightly raised his eyebrows.

If Yao Xinxin's finale is released today, it will undoubtedly reduce the enthusiasm for her finale.

Thinking of this, her eyes lit up with joy.

She is indeed her good sister, not only very powerful in terms of public opinion, but also has a tacit understanding with her.

"Where is the video? I'll watch it too." Yao Bian said coolly.

Xiao Hu immediately sent a link, Yao Bianliang clicked on it, and some netizens in the live broadcast room had already uploaded the video of the finale, with over a thousand retweets and over ten thousand comments.

In the video, what comes into view is a large forest that is already on fire. The flames filled the air, blurring the vision. The soil had been scorched black, thick smoke was billowing, and soot hit the face.

The heroine played by Yao Xinxin stood on the periphery, looking into the depths of the forest with tears in her eyes, as if she was expecting a miracle to happen.

"He must be alive, right..."

Finally, it seemed that the heavens responded to her expectations, and a figure staggered towards her from the depths of the forest.

The male protagonist was wearing a fire suit that had been dyed black. The moment he ran out of the danger zone, he seemed to finally let go of all his strength and fell to the ground all at once.

Yao Xinxin rushed over quickly regardless of her friend's obstruction.

The two hugged each other tightly, with tears in their eyes, which was the joy and happiness of the rest of their lives after the catastrophe.