35

In recent days, Ansheng Entertainment has been much busier than usual. The staff shuttled through the corridor with documents in their hands, and they were in a hurry, with anxious faces on everyone's faces.

This period of time can be described as eventful for Ansheng Entertainment. Not only Luo Shuai was exposed to the scandal, Zhang Jingwen, the first sister of the company, was also almost revealed to be a mistress.

Even Yao Xinxin, a newcomer, was controversial because of the voting incident, and her reputation plummeted

The public relations team of AXA Entertainment worked overtime and stayed up late every day, just to deal with the messy affairs of these artists.

Yao Xinxin walked all the way through the corridor and the company's office area, and saw such a scene. This made her frown slightly.

Ever since her agent told her that the company had plans to give up on her, Yao Xinxin could no longer remain calm.

If the company abandons her, her parents will definitely criticize her. Whether she can continue to use the Yao family's resources unscrupulously is still unknown.

What's more, Yao's family is not mainly involved in the entertainment industry, and she will be in a difficult situation when the time comes.

Thinking of this, Yao Xinxin couldn't help speeding up her pace and walked quickly to Manager Zheng's office.

The office is located in a corner, and the door is half-closed. When Yao Xinxin walked to the door, she heard conversations coming from the room.

"Manager Zheng, what exactly do you want to do?"

In the office, Zhou Fei from the Marketing and Public Relations Department frowned, looking at Manager Zheng who was leisurely sitting on the chair.

"Manager, Yao Xinxin bribed the judges in private and asked someone to swipe the tickets. It's fine for the company to turn a blind eye to these things; the company's first sister Zhang Jingwen was exposed as a mistress, and the company helped her suppress the heat. That's fine. ."

"However, Luo Shuai's matter is different! If we help him suppress his heat, how is it different from his accomplice?"

The scandal that Luo Shuai was exposed was that he was a sleeping fan, moreover, he was sleeping with minors under the age of 18.

If he hadn't actually learned the news, Zhou Fei would never have imagined that the "innocent boy handsome" that the fans called him would be such a person.

But now, it's fine if the company doesn't report or terminate the contract, and they actually let them help Luo Shuai suppress the heat.

Colleagues advised Zhou Fei not to be impulsive, but Zhou Fei really couldn't bear it.

Manager Zheng sat on the main seat, gave him a deep look, and sighed slightly.

Sure enough, he was a college student who had just graduated, and he had no experience in this kind of thing.

I have never experienced beatings from society, so I naively ran to his office to ask these words. Does this kid really think that the entertainment industry is as glamorous as it appears on the surface?

"The company took great pains to train him to become a first-tier star. How could he give up because of this?" Manager Zheng said indifferently. "It's the first time you've experienced this kind of thing, and you may not know it. As long as we give you enough money, It's possible to sort things out."

"Xiao Zhou, you should complete the marketing plan we gave you, and just wait for the salary at the end of the month. Don't try to dig into the horns of your own."