92

As a well-known film and television blogger, Hu Ge certainly would not let go of this opportunity.

So, just two hours later, a Weibo article about audition video analysis appeared in the public eye.

The title of the article is very conspicuous, instantly attracting the attention of many netizens.

"Thinking after watching the audition video: Ouyang Xiaoqing's acting skills are not as good as everyone imagined! "

[Brother Hu v:

Recently, everyone must have seen Ouyang Xiaoqing's audition video. Many people are praising his acting skills and at the same time defending him. But here, I want to say—is Ouyang Xiaoqing's acting skills really as good as everyone thinks?

In the audition video, Ouyang Xiaoqing's crying scene is so touching that people can't help but sympathize with his sadness. But as a young swordsman who became famous at a young age, I don't think that when he learned the truth, he would cry so embarrassingly, like a mad beast!

Such a character, even if he is in a state of "collapse", should have a certain degree. His personality and experience determine that it is impossible for him to expose all his emotions.

For another example, when faced with the hostess' questioning, would he really be so nervous that his breath would be short of breath and his tone unstable? I'm afraid not necessarily.

I personally think that the character's expression of tension should be more restrained.

But Ouyang Xiaoqing deliberately exaggerated the emotions of the characters in order to highlight his acting skills.

This kind of behavior disregards the character's personality and plot logic, and it's clearly a show of skill!

Although he has good acting skills, he doesn't really understand the roles and scripts, let alone the most basic ethics as an actor. Can such an actor really play the image of a young swordsman well?

Due to such factors, it seemed natural to reject Ouyang Xiaoqing's audition. 】

After Brother Hu's Weibo was posted, many netizens who didn't understand the inside story seemed to have opened the door to a new world, which immediately caused a heated discussion.

Some other knowledgeable people also left messages expressing their agreement with Brother Hu.

[Indeed, Ouyang Xiaoqing's performance was a bit too much. In order to show how touching his crying scene was, he ignored the actual situation. 】

[I've wanted to talk about this question for a long time. Before everyone said that Ouyang Xiaoqing's acting skills were buried, I thought it was my understanding that was wrong. 】

Originally, the previous public opinion was one-sided.

But this moment and that moment. Now Xia Hong's sword dance video has flowed out, which has attracted a large number of fans for him, and everyone's evaluation of Xia Hong is not as one-sided as it was at the beginning.

In addition, Ouyang Xiaoqing's audition video was full of loopholes, and it was natural for people to see the clues.

Many netizens were led astray by the navy and marketing accounts. Seeing this situation at this time, they finally realized that something was wrong.

[Brother Hu's analysis makes sense! Let alone a swordsman with blood on his hands, even an ordinary person would not be so nervous in this situation. 】

[I was almost taken astray. From this point of view, Yao Bianliang's choice does not seem to be unreasonable. 】

[Laughing, I saw the comments on the Internet earlier, and I thought Ouyang Xiaoqing's acting skills were amazing. As a result, that's it? 】