157

In the early morning of this day, Yao Bianliang got on the return plane and returned to Hudi Entertainment.

Although she has been on vacation for so long, Hudi Entertainment is still running in an orderly manner, presenting a thriving scene.

After more than five years of development, Hudi Entertainment is no longer the original small studio. The scale of the company has gradually expanded from the first floor to three and five floors. And now, they already have a detached office building.

The team of a large company has also expanded from a dozen people at the beginning to thousands of people now.

Obviously, the headquarters in City B is no longer sufficient to maintain the development of the company. Therefore, the company has already planned to establish branches in C City, S City and other urban areas.

As the boss of the company, Yao Bianliang certainly has an independent office in the new office building.

The office faces south, with a row of clean and transparent glass windows in front, illuminating the whole room spaciously and brightly.

Various small snacks are neatly arranged on the table, and a special coffee machine is on the right. Next to the green plants, two fluffy cats are lying on the mat, basking in the sun comfortably.

"Sister Liang, so you still remember that you have an entertainment company under your name? I thought you had forgotten."

Assistant Chen knocked on the door of Yao Bianliang's office, looking at her leisurely look, a little sad.

Yao Bianliang, the shopkeeper who shook hands, coughed dryly: "The company's business operation is not something that I, a layman, are good at. It is obviously safer to leave it to professionals like you."

Hudi Entertainment has now become a leading domestic entertainment company. Apart from Yao Bianliang, the nominal boss, the company's employees also perform their duties. Each sector, such as capital operation, public relations operation, and project promotion, has its corresponding person in charge.

It's like a large machine, each part is turning in its corresponding position.

2 p.m.

Yao Bianliang entered the online meeting on time and found that all the core members of Hudi Entertainment had arrived.

Due to the nature of entertainment companies, artists and managers are destined to go to various places to film and attend events. It is definitely impossible for everyone to gather in the company for a meeting at the same time.

Therefore, only video conferencing can be used to solve this problem.

This meeting is different from the previous ones, Yao Bianliang, the legendary boss in the industry, came to the meeting in person.

Therefore, everyone cheered up and completed their reports one by one.

"In the most recent quarter, we have promoted two large-scale TV series, two small-budget TV series, and one movie. Among them, "A Thousand Miles of Immortal Master" and "Qinghui Traveler" have exploded, scoring 8.3 points and 9.0 points respectively. Points. Chen Dongli, Xue Huanhuan and other actors all have very eye-catching performances..."

"This quarter, we have a total of 12 albums that have been released successively. Among them, Ji Linyin's album "Tomorrow" rushed to the top of the sales volume on that day, with a score of 4.5 stars; in addition, the selection of the variety show "Best Singer" has also begun. Preparations..."

"The company has newly signed 8 artists, 2 directors, 2 screenwriters, and 1 agent. We have finalized 5 key projects for the next quarter..."

Everyone's reports were carried out in an orderly manner.