58

I had been disconnected from the internet for a while, and then suddenly connected to the internet, and the phone vibrated several times.

Yao Bianliang opened the hot search on Weibo, only then did he notice that the entry #谭剑凉新剧开拍# had been squeezed into some corner and disappeared completely.

Even the contents of #谭前凉娱乐圈清流#, #姜边凉华国之星#, etc., all disappeared.

Instead, Huo Ran was the first entry on the hot search:

#Yao Bianliang Criticism Activity Practical Guide#

Yao Bianliang:?

Yao Bianliang opened his eyes wide in confusion, read this entry three times, but still couldn't understand what it meant.

Looking down, several other related entries also came into view.

#Yao Bianliang Feng Shiyuan#

#Yao Bianliang Support Club Official Statement#

Yao Bianliang couldn't help but fell silent. Is it because she can't keep up with the times?

After taking a nap and getting off the plane, the whole world seems to be different.

Although he didn't know what happened, but at this moment, Yao Bianliang had a bad premonition in his heart.

From the content of these entries, it can be seen that her teammates made a big move for her!

But she just asked them to cooperate with Lu Yanchen and give each other a little extra strength, and she didn't let them act without authorization.

The posts on the square are being refreshed in real time, Yao Bianliang glanced briefly, and sure enough, he saw that his fans were posting very enthusiastically.

[Liang Liang is also very beautiful today: How is Yao Bianliang's appearance so good? Don't talk nonsense, if she is allowed to act in an idol drama, this kind of appearance can only be regarded as average. 】

[Yao Bianliang married me: The audio line at 4 minutes and 58 seconds of "The Doctor" is not good enough, and the pause in tone is too obvious. Not coherent enough, give me improvement! @Yao Bianliang]

[Huahua loves Liangliang: Let me talk about the bad parts of Yao Bianliang's acting. For example, in the work "To Our Youth", there are eight places where the eyes are not delicate enough...]

Yao Bianliang: "...?"

There was a brief blank in her mind, and she was having a little trouble understanding the situation.

What about killing it? What about mindless flattery?

In her original imagination, the fans and the sailors are touting together, and the two sides should be happy and harmonious. These remarks will eventually arouse the resentment of passers-by, and she will be able to overturn and cool down directly.

But now, why are all the fans starting to criticize her!

In the comment area below, there was even a scene of the navy and fans harmoniously "fighting each other".

Shui Jun said: Yao Bianliang is the star of China and the hope of domestic entertainment!

Fans said: Go away, what can I do in Liangliang, it has nothing to do with the hope of internal entertainment.

This funny scene was really interesting, and passers-by and netizens left messages below, and the comment area was full of "hahahaha" laughter.

But Yao Bianliang couldn't laugh at all.