133

"Yang Gu'an, you're on the hot search again!"

"This is already the 20th time this month. But I have to say, your costumed scholar is really good."

"As expected of me, Brother Yang, don't forget about wealth and wealth."

In the training room, the players gathered in twos and threes, joking with each other.

To be honest, at the beginning of this variety show, no one thought that Yang Gu'an, who had an average appearance and an introverted personality, would become popular.

It can be said that Yang Gu'an has nothing but acting skills.

But now, relying on this only advantage, Yang Gu'an has made it all the way to the final of the variety show, and is even expected to win the championship directly.

"By the way, what are everyone's plans after the variety show finals are over?" A female contestant said slowly with a lollipop in her mouth, "I heard that most of those contestants who were eliminated midway have joined Yao The teacher's mutual education is entertaining."

When participating in variety shows, each contestant signed an agreement with the program group.

If they successfully pass the rematch of the variety show, the contestants are eligible to enter the Hudi Entertainment Studio.

However, this is also a two-way selection process.

Hudi Entertainment will not allow contestants whose acting skills and cultural literacy are not good enough to join. Similarly, excellent contestants also have the right to choose companies.

During the variety show, many people have already received invitations from other companies.

Yang Gu'an didn't hesitate, and immediately said: "Of course I'm going to Hudi Entertainment."

Hearing his speech, the other players all looked over immediately.

"Why?" The girl who asked the question earlier was very curious, "Brother Yang, you are already developed now, and various entertainment companies can choose whatever you want. I guarantee that they will all rush to get you."

Yang Gu'an pushed his glasses, not forgetting his original intention: "I'm going to Sister Liang's company."

girl:"..."

Okay, I almost forgot, this person is a diehard fan of Yao Bianliang.

"It's not worth it," said the short-haired boy on one side, who said, "Hudi Entertainment's foundation is still young, and there are too many restrictions on artists. It is difficult to develop this model."

"Instead of that, it's better to go to a big company to make a living."

This time, Yang Gu'an didn't speak, but the others couldn't sit still.

"When we first entered the variety show, we signed a contract with Hudi Entertainment. When choosing a company, Hudi Entertainment should be given priority," said a contestant, "and no matter what, Hudi Entertainment has been kind to us. "

If there is no Hudi Entertainment, if there is no variety show, they are all little transparent people in the entertainment industry who don't care about it.

The entertainment industry is like a big dye vat, without background and connections, they don't even have a chance to show their talents.

The "Actor Training Camp" established by Hudi Entertainment not only cultivated their talents, but also gave them a stage to show off, and more importantly, they had a fair chance to compete here.