147

#起海巨岩 first day box office breaks 150 million#

#Sea Battle, Shocking Scene#

#Deep Sea Giant Abyss Beautiful Special Effects#

The next morning, when Yao Bianliang woke up from the bed, he found that the movie section had already been screened by a blockbuster directed by Mi Xiu.

There is no doubt that "The Deep Sea Abyss" is the best among the Spring Festival movies, and it has a super high popularity.

[The plot is so-so, I only give it three stars. But with the special effects and fight scenes, I can give it five stars. 】

[Nice popcorn movie. 】

[Brothers, this fighting scene is really awesome! You can watch it in one breath. 】

Among them, a blogger with millions of fans even wrote a thousand-word review, analyzing the special effects design and the main plot of "The Abyss" from various aspects.

"Brothers, I have been worried that the third series of films directed by Mishaw will be of lower quality compared to the first two. But I didn't expect that Abyss completely exceeded my expectations! Believe me, the film's The quality level is definitely above the previous one."

"This Spring Festival, if you miss the abyss while watching a movie, you will definitely regret it."

This blogger named Han Cunyang is a well-known film critic and a die-hard fan of Director Mi Xiu.

His comment quickly became popular, and the number of forwarding broke five figures every minute.

"Yes, it seems that my opponent this time is very reliable." The corners of Yao Bianliang's lips rose slightly.

She simply flipped through the comments on the Internet, and most of the audience gave it a good review.

However, when she scrolled down, the expression on her face froze a little.

"No, wait..."

Why are there topics related to "Jiuzhou Shanhaiji" under the comment section of "Abyss of the Deep Sea"?

[I also thought the special effects were pretty good at first, but I didn't know what big scenes and good special effects are until I watched Jiuzhou Shanhaiji...]

[Brothers, I didn't get a ticket to the Abyss yesterday, so I had to settle for the next best thing and watch The Chronicle of Mountains and Seas of Jiuzhou... I have to say, I knelt down. 】

【Mountain Sea Nine Continents? What is this, never heard of it. 】

[I also went to see this movie yesterday, and the ticket price of 35 yuan is a bargain! After watching Jiuzhou Shanhaiji, you must feel boring when you go to the abyss next door. 】

[Uh, you are talking about a domestic movie, right? Can it have Hollywood special effects? 】

[Hehe, does anyone dare to touch porcelain to market a movie directed by Mi Xiu these days? Don't be afraid to play off yourself. 】

The comments section quickly became arguing.

Some viewers who have watched Jiuzhou Shanhaiji are trying their best to be safe, but unfortunately, most of them are skeptical.

Some people even suspect that this is a navy hired by the opponent.

Among them, the most dissatisfied is the blogger Han Cunyang. As a loyal fan of director Michaux, he couldn't tolerate his favorite movie being so touched.

Moreover, since Yao Bianliang did not make any announcements at all, except for her true fans, most people do not know the existence of this movie.

"What is Jiuzhou Shanhaiji?" Han Cunyang immediately raged in the comment area, "With all due respect, some domestic films don't pay attention to the quality of the film, but instead play the trick of marketing. Landing on the moon and touching porcelain other movies , is there any way out?"