2

With a happy mood, Yao Bianliang briefly checked the situation of No. 10 group.

The director, Cheng Liuhui, is an anonymous and transparent director, and several other actors are also in the state of being found.

The documents sent by her roommate were very detailed. In addition to the outline of the short play, they also sent the text of the play and related introductions.

The full text of "To Our Youth" is only 8,000 words, and it will be finished after a few pages.

Although the length is very short, Yao Bianliang almost fell asleep after reading the whole story.

-so boring.

She had never read such a boring script.

In other plays, the male and female protagonists are ignorant of their secret love and mutual affection;

In this play, the heroine is immersed in the problem.

In other dramas, the hero and heroine start to be ambiguous, and the lines make people blush and heartbeat;

In this play, the heroine is still working **** the problem.

In other plays, the male and female protagonists have already begun to interact intimately, and the audience is addicted to candy.

And in this play, the heroine is still working on the problem!

From the beginning to the end, the heroine's daily routine is to attend classes, do homework, and memorize knowledge points.

One paper was made and another, and the title was wrong again and again.

There are dozens of students, none of whom are in love, and only know how to study hard every day.

It's so boring that it explodes!

How could there be audiences who would like to watch this plot?

"This director Cheng Liuhui is indeed a genius." Yao Bianliang couldn't help but sigh with emotion.

Just imagine, when the audience sees "To Our Youth", they will subconsciously think that this is a youth romance drama.

As a result, I clicked in and took a look, and found that there was no male lead in this show at all.

This alone can dissuade 80% of the audience.

The rest of the audience didn't leave. They saw the heroine studying hard and thought it was an inspirational youth drama.

They just watched the heroine doing questions every day, making mistakes; brushing test papers, and constantly taking exams...

After struggling to support, I finally made it to the finale. Everyone expects the heroine to reach the pinnacle of her life.

In the end, the heroine is still an ordinary person!

Although she can find a good job with this degree, she is still a social animal.

She was forced to work overtime, deal with various interpersonal relationships, and occasionally be criticized by the leader.

She is no different from thousands of ordinary migrant workers.

After such an operation, the audience still have to be aggrieved to death?

Moreover, at the end of the script, the director also made notes on the script.

"This drama aims to capture the youth of ordinary people, so the heroine's appearance needs to be ordinary."

In layman's terms, it is to pretend to be ugly.