38

The office is not too big, and the overall tone is light brown, with desks, swivel chairs, coffee tables, sofas and bookcases.

There is also a small compartment on the right side for people to take a break.

Yao Bianliang arranged for the administrative assistant to sit in front of the interview, while he stayed in the cubicle to listen.

The assistant's surname is Chen, and he acts neatly. He is a man who can do things without talking too much. He graduated from a prestigious university and has many years of experience working in an entertainment company.

In order to hire him, Yao Bianliang paid a considerable salary.

"Sister Liang, are you sure you don't want to conduct the interview in person?" Assistant Chen pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, hesitating slightly.

Yao Bianliang waved his hand: "You can decide for yourself."

There will be other interviews in the next two days. If she interviews these people now, relevant information should appear on Weibo's trending searches tomorrow.

Assistant Chen handles affairs very appropriately, and never asks too much about her requests, just obeys them. Asking him to organize this interview, Yao Bianliang was very relieved.

"That's good. Sister Liang, here are the resumes of these people. I have copied a copy for you. You can compare them later."

Assistant Chen handed several resumes to Yao Bianliang, and they had already arranged them in order.

"Sister Liang, order some tea." Life assistant Yan Xiaoli also made tea and brought Yao Bianliang a cup.

Yao Bianliang thanked him, picked up his water glass and took a sip.

She secretly sighed in her heart, she really should have recruited a long time ago.

Look, this is the standard of living that an artist should have.

What kind of life did she live before, not to mention getting up early and working late at night, and doing a lot of work that didn't belong to her.

It's no wonder that celebrities need their own team, otherwise, it's really too busy for one person to do the work of several people.

Yao Bianliang hired a total of three assistants this time, and two life assistants would follow her to the set. As for Assistant Chen, his main duty was to help her contact the team.

"Duk, Tuk, Tuk"

There was a knock on the door, and several applicants entered one by one.

Yao Bianliang also checked the resumes of several people.

Xia Yin, a tall girl with short hair, changed five jobs in three years after graduation, and three companies closed down during her tenure.

If you go to a company, there is a 60% chance that the company will go bankrupt. You are an excellent talent! That would definitely have to get her into the studio.

A young man with an inch cut, Zhou Fei, graduated from a prestigious university. His previous company was working for AXA Entertainment, and he was fired not long ago.

There doesn't seem to be anything particularly outstanding about his resume, but he is still a famous college student after all, so he has to observe and observe.

The few remaining people, those who want education or no education, ability or ability, are all good seedlings to help her cool down.

Yes, they are all talents she is optimistic about.