60

After repeated negotiations, in the end, Luo Shuai condescended to live in this film and television apartment.

However, he also put forward many conditions, such as the need to replace a full set of furniture and facilities, and also asked to arrange a special chef to cook for him.

When he finally moved in, Luo Shuai was still full of complaints.

"If it weren't for the high price offered by the crew, who would want to stay in this crappy place." He threw the things in his hand on the sofa, feeling depressed.

The agent frowned: "Okay, don't be picky, and act well in this play. This director is very demanding. If you can't even remember your lines, she will definitely not tolerate it."

Luo Shuai curled his lips, not paying attention: "What's the matter if you can't remember the lines, anyway, there will be dubbing in the later stage."

It's such a crappy place, and he needs to work hard to memorize the lines, so go dreaming.

"But having said that, a large part of my scenes are bed scenes." Luo Shuai seemed to suddenly think of something, and smiled, "I still remember the lines that need to be read on the bed very clearly."

broker:"..."

What more lines do you need for a bed scene!

Isn't that thing just pulling the bed curtain, and then pulling the light directly?

The assistant also showed a meaningful smile, and answered from the side: "Brother Luo, I heard that Yao Bianliang, the heroine of this show, looks very good. Hehe, you may be lucky this time."

As he spoke, he winked at Luo Shuai.

"You said Yao Bian is cool?" Luo Shuai narrowed his eyes and raised the corners of his lips, "I've seen her photos, she looks really good."

She has a fair and delicate face, a well-proportioned figure, and her buttocks are quite upturned.

"It's a pity, it's just that the chest is a little smaller." He couldn't help but smacked his lips.

The assistant next to her smiled: "I guess she lost a boyfriend to help her enlarge her breasts?"

After the words fell, several people showed expressions of instant understanding, and the smile on Luo Shuai's face became more obvious.

The manager didn't know what was going on in their minds, so he frowned.

"That's enough, you should restrain yourself a little bit this time! Don't try to provoke Yao Bianliang again."

As he said, he felt quite a headache for this careless artist: "If you hadn't been too publicized a while ago, we wouldn't have been caught by someone and almost overturned."

A while ago, there was a lot of noise about Luo Shuai sleeping with fans, but under the company's efforts to "refute the rumors", the enthusiasm was suppressed at least.

But after this incident, Luo Shuai and his manager didn't dare to go too far, and they restrained themselves a lot.

"All right, all right, I understand," Luo Shuai muttered, but he didn't take it seriously in his heart, "I won't force myself on Yao Bianliang's Overlord, at most I'm just joking with her."

In fact, in Luo Shuai's view, this kind of thing has long been an established rule in the circle.

That is to say, those newcomers who have just entered the industry do not understand the unspoken rules of the entertainment industry, so they will make a fuss and almost cause trouble.