122

The meeting room was quiet for a moment, everyone looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

Any thoughts on this scenario?

So many ideas, I don't even know where to start.

After a while, an employee wearing glasses thought for a while, and finally spoke first.

"Sister Liang, if we set such strict standards, I'm afraid it will be difficult for outstanding artists to join us, right?"

The question he raised is also on everyone's mind.

Anyone who has been in the entertainment circle knows that it is almost difficult to stay in the entertainment circle without false marketing hype.

Anyway, at least set up a personal profile to attract fans, right?

As for devoting more than half of his time to acting, restricting variety shows, endorsements, activities, etc., it almost cuts off an artist's room for advancement.

Indeed, according to Yao Bianliang, they can indeed become famous by acting in a good play.

But even if you're lucky, if one drama goes viral, it won't go viral again and again.

If you don't carry out marketing and publicity at ordinary times, you will be forgotten by the public sooner or later and will retreat to the n-line.

Yao Bianliang smiled slightly: "It's okay, our goal from the beginning is not those stars who made their way in the entertainment industry."

Those celebrities have already made a name for themselves, so it is definitely impossible to accept such an outrageous request. Only those who have nowhere to go, or those who have just entered the industry, can join her studio and try their best.

"Our main target is Xiaobai who is new to the industry," Yao Bianliang said, "There is no need to bring in veterans from the entertainment industry for our studio, they can easily destroy the overall atmosphere of our studio."

Most of those who have been in the entertainment industry for a long time have been assimilated, and artists who have not been assimilated can't get along at all.

Therefore, if judged by the rules of the system, almost none of the stars in the entire entertainment circle are qualified.

Yao Bianliang didn't want to recruit those stars in large numbers.

They have long been familiar with the unspoken rules of the entertainment industry, and it is difficult for them to adapt to the new system established by her. Not only is it difficult to manage, but there may also be situations of collusion and deception.

Pure rookie Xiaobai is her best choice.

After listening to Yao Bianliang's answer, everyone also faintly understood.

Indeed, since their target is newcomers from the beginning, there is no need to consider whether famous artists are willing to join.

"However... Wouldn't it be a bit too strict to make such a requirement for a pure rookie?" Someone couldn't help but ask.

According to Yao Bianliang's requirements, an actor must complete at least one work with a combined score higher than 6 points within a year, and cannot score less than 5 points in three consecutive film and television works.

Not to mention pure rookies, even celebrities who have been in the entertainment industry for many years cannot guarantee that they can do this.

Yao Bianliang: "..."

You call this standard "strict"?

Yao Bianliang has already considered the current environment of the entertainment industry, so he deliberately lowered the standard.