150

theater, office.

Several employees are sorting out the latest data report.

"Shouldn't this movie be released earlier?" One of the employees looked at the bottom-ranked movie and thought about it.

"Hmm... "The Invisible Artist"?" The colleague next to him glanced at the data report and clicked his tongue twice, "It was released for two weeks, and the box office was only over 20 million. Naturally, it should be offline."

In the movie "The Invisible Entertainer", all the actors are not signed, and almost all of them are 18-line, which is destined to make it impossible to rely on the popularity of stars to win the box office.

In addition, the director of the film is only an associate professor at a film university, and does not belong to the category of famous directors. There was no publicity before the film was released, and there was no film scheduling fee for the theater, so naturally there could be no enthusiasm.

On the first day of its release, the screening rate of "The Invisible Artist" was only a pitiful 2%, which is due to the good quality of the film.

However, due to the unsatisfactory attendance rate and low audience evaluation, the film scheduling rate has dropped again and again.

Up to now, this number has dropped to a pitiful 0.2%, and all of them are underworld scenes, which are almost no different from the next screenings.

"It is said that the audience's evaluation is very polarized," said another employee. "Some people think the film is of good quality and give it a high degree of affirmation; but some people feel that the film is incomprehensible and can't understand what it is about."

It is certainly impossible for a movie to win everyone's love.

But like "The Invisible Artist", the polarization is so serious, it is too rare.

According to the current ratings, 35% of the audience rated 5 stars, more than 60% of the audience rated 1 star, and even less than 5% rated two to four stars.

"Poor producer, I'm afraid I've lost all my money now." One of them shook his head and sighed.

He has also seen this movie. Since the background of the story takes place in the future society, both modeling and special effects require a lot of money.

According to preliminary calculations, the producers and investors have spent at least hundreds of millions of dollars to make this movie, and even... the real amount is even higher than this.

As a result, the box office didn't even exceed 100 million!

"This is no longer a matter of losing everything," someone couldn't help saying, "this is making history."

Yes, the box office is less than a fraction of the investment, which is unique in the history of film in the world.

"In the final analysis, there is still a problem with the decision-making of the producer." Someone sighed.

With an investment of hundreds of millions, some of it must be used as publicity expenses, right?

As a result, all the money went into the production of the film, and none of it went to marketing.

"Jiuzhou Mountains and Seas" has not been promoted, but the starring role is Yao Bianliang.

Even without publicity, die-hard fans will go to the movies. Once spread to ten or ten to hundreds, word of mouth will naturally rise.

The situation with "The Invisible Entertainer" is completely different.

All the actors are not signed, and they are all 18 lines who cannot be named. In this case, if there is no publicity, even if the movie receives rave reviews, it will not be able to escape the fate of hitting the street.