40

film and television city.

Yao Bianliang was wearing a peaked cap, walking on the road bored.

If it were any other place, Yao Bianliang wouldn't dare to wander around in such a crowded place, after all, with her current popularity, people would recognize her every minute.

However, this is a film and television city.

It's so normal to see a celebrity here, even if someone recognizes her, it's probably not surprising.

"Hey, I've been recruiting all morning, why didn't many people sign up?" Yao Bianliang was puzzled.

After discussing with Assistant Chen, Yao Bianliang decided to come to the film and television city to recruit actors.

She originally thought it would be a smooth affair, but in the morning, only a few people signed up!

Not only that, the few people who signed up were all good in all aspects, and Yao Bianliang really didn't want any of them.

"It's so difficult to find a decent actor." Yao Bianliang was a little helpless.

With the restrictions of the host's rules, she didn't dare to find someone with extremely poor acting skills to act as an actor. If it was too much, the system would not agree.

The best solution is to find an ordinary actor with average acting skills.

To put it bluntly, he has acting skills, but not much.

It can play a good role and not let people play; but it will definitely not perform well and resonate with the audience.

Most of the people who can maintain food and clothing in the film and television city have basic professionalism, and they have passed the basic acting skills.

Therefore, Yao Bianliang only needs to find the poorer group of people in this group, and it will be more perfect.

"Sister Liang, don't be too anxious, let's go over there and rest first," the assistant behind him whispered, "Brother Chen's contact person sent a recruitment message in the group chat of the group performance, maybe those who come to sign up in the afternoon That's more."

Yao Bianliang sighed helplessly and nodded.

She turned her head and looked not far away, there was a place selling boxed lunches. Ten yuan a piece, sold to group performers who have not found a job nearby, but the business is booming.

"Little Li, we haven't had lunch yet, why don't we go buy two lunch boxes?"

"Okay, sister Liang, you wait, I'll come as soon as I go." Assistant Yan Xiaoli responded, and trotted to line up.

Yao Bianliang found a place to stay and sat down, and took off the sunglasses that were better than nothing.

This is a film and television city, and there are too many stars, big and small. Everyone is not surprised at all.

What's more, stars like Yao Bianliang are only famous in variety shows, and the only work that made it out of the circle "To Our Youth" even wore ugly makeup.

People who don't watch variety shows have at most heard of her name, but they can't recognize her face.

It was time for lunch, and many extra performers were squatting in the shade to eat boxed lunches. Yao Bianliang sat under a tree, listening to the conversation between two extra performers not far away.

"I haven't received a single job today. Alas, why is it so difficult to be a group performer these days?"

The big brother with a square face took a bite out of his rice, with a sad expression on his face.