79

However, in terms of how to use the trumpet, Yao Bianliang had a difficult time.

It is indeed feasible to register a new trumpet, but in this way, it will inevitably lead to suspicion.

If one can't do it right, if Yao Xinxin knows that she is Yao Bianliang herself, if her vest is stripped off, it will be very bad.

However, if she wanted to use a not-so-new account, where would she find it?

After pondering for a moment, Yao Bianliang's eyes lit up: "By the way, don't I have a ready-made account?"

Yao Bianliang used the account "I want to be cool today too" to smear himself persistently for decades.

No matter who sees this account, they will think that this is Yao Bianliang's black fan. Who would think that she is Yao Bianliang himself?

Moreover, Yao Bianliang and Yao Xinxin can be regarded as opponents. It's normal for her black fans to like Yao Xinxin.

"Okay, I'll just use this account." Yao Bianliang was determined.

"But the host, Yao Xinxin is a star anyway, if you private message her with a small account, she probably won't watch it."

Yao Bianliang didn't panic at all. For this question, she has long been prepared.

Indeed, Yao Xinxin would have received tens of thousands of private messages, and it was definitely impossible to check them one by one.

Then she will throw money at Yao Xinxin!

I saw that the money was at the top of the list, even if Yao Xinxin didn't contact her, her studio staff would notice.

Thinking of this, Yao Bianliang immediately took action.

[Drip, the user "I also want to be cool today" gave Yao Xinxin 999 games of roses, and won the title of Loyalty and True Fan! ]

[Drip, the user "I also want to be cool today" gave Yao Xinxin 999 holiday islands and won the title of local tyrant fan! ]

[Drip, the user "I also want to be cool today" gave Yao Xinxin 999 starry sky rains, and won the title of Peerless True Love Fan! ]

Under Yao Bianliang's operation, she not only won the title of the shining golden Yao Xinxin's true love fan, but also directly became Yao Xinxin's big brother.

Fans and passers-by heard the news and left messages under her latest Weibo, paying homage to the local tyrant.

【Ahhhh, thank you rich sister for smashing the list for Xinxin! Tuhao sister sticks. 】

[Fuck, Yao Xinxin is already a mess, and someone is making a list for her. 】

[Spending so much money on Yao Xinxin, you must be out of your mind. I really don't know what to draw. 】

[Tsk, another rich and capricious local tyrant. 】

...

Yao Xinxin spent this period of time in a daze, and when she woke up, it was almost dark.

Now her day and night are reversed, her work and rest are chaotic, and her mental state is extremely depressed.

"Ding dong—ding ding ding dong!"

The phone vibrated crazily. Yao Xinxin picked up the phone and glanced at it impatiently.

What scolding or ridicule?

Yao Xinxin has long been used to the various malicious comments she has received recently.

However, when she saw the situation clearly, her eyes suddenly widened.