65

Until he was handcuffed and taken all the way to the police car, Luo Shuai still couldn't believe it.

Just at the last second, he was thinking that he should quickly "dispel the rumors" and ruin Yao Bianliang's reputation in the entertainment industry.

However, in the next second, the police came to take him away, and he was about to face prison.

No...how could this be...

He is a top-notch celebrity in the entertainment circle, he has such a high status and so many fans, how could he go to jail!

"Brother policeman, could it be...something went wrong?" Luo Shuai felt that his legs were a little weak.

Everything happened so suddenly that he still can't believe this fact.

The policeman showed no expression, just looked at him and said, "Get in the car."

When a person is arrested by the police, it means that there is already evidence to prove that he has committed a crime, and he will also be sentenced to imprisonment or more.

Luo Shuai's situation is relatively bad. If there is no accident, he will spend the rest of his life in prison.

Not only that, as a star in the entertainment industry, he will also be completely ruined and need to pay sky-high liquidated damages to all the endorsement brands.

Luo Shuai got into the car in a daze, looked at the reporters who came not far away after hearing the news, and looked at the camera lenses that were constantly flashing, he knew that he was completely finished.

Not to mention continuing to hang out in the entertainment circle, if he fails, he may spend the rest of his life in prison!

But Luo Shuai couldn't figure it out, he thought the crisis had passed long ago, how could it suddenly happen to this point.

The police car started slowly, and Luo Shuai leaned on the back of the chair in pain, trying to sort out his thoughts.

Fragments of memory emerged one after another in his mind, like a revolving lantern, those clues that he had ignored were finally connected in series.

From media reporters coming to interview the live broadcast, to Yao Bianliang beating someone, to the exposure of sleeping fans and public opinion, and finally the police came to approve the arrest...

One link after another, the logic is meticulous, and the water is tight.

As if invisible, there is a hand secretly manipulating all this. The other party carefully set traps, leading him step by step into this infinite abyss.

Who is... Who the **** is this? !

A strong fear suddenly rose in Luo Shuai's heart.

He felt like a marionette man, always advancing in the route planned by the other party.

He thinks he can control the overall situation and is superior, but in the eyes of others, he is just a clown performing on stage.

From the beginning to the end, he couldn't escape the opponent's palm.

Many possibilities flashed through Luo Shuai's mind, and finally, he settled on a figure that he had ignored countless times.

"Yao Bianliang..." he murmured, his lips trembling, "It's Yao Bianliang, it must be her!"

It was Yao Bianliang who took the initiative to contact the media reporters and asked them to come to the crew for a live interview;

It was also Yao Bianliang who suggested that he act in the fight scene that he was not good at;