44

The first hot comment: "There is no harm without comparison. Thanks to Yao Bianliang for making me realize how unreliable Yao Xinxin's drama is."

The second hot comment: "I saw the article on the marketing account, and thought that Yao Xinxin had changed her ways. I didn't expect that she could be called dedicated even if she shed a little sweat."

There are also many comments in the back, all of which are full of ridicule.

"Yao Xinxin, take a rest and stop struggling."

"Absolutely don't watch her brainless sweet pet drama, boycott Yao Xinxin and start smiling from me"

"Everyone watch Yao Bianliang's drama for me! That's true dedication and good acting skills."

Looking at these negative comments, Yao Xinxin turned pale. She was a little dazed and a little unbelievable.

"how so?!"

She originally thought that after working so hard and having such a good team, the direction of comments would definitely improve.

But now it seems that the situation has not only not improved, but worsened.

After looking through the comments of netizens and the comparison chart posted by the big V, Yao Xinxin finally understood the cause and effect of the matter.

"Damn..." Yao Xinxin's heart was bleeding, she was really panicking now.

The PR team is pressing the heat, but that's not the answer at all. If this continues, she will never even think about turning over in her life.

What should she do?

She really... has no chance?

"Xinxin, what are you looking at?" At this moment, a gentle female voice suddenly sounded from behind.

Yao Xinxin turned her head and saw a woman with a good face and a slender waist walking towards her in high heels. She brushed her long hair and sat down beside Yao Xinxin.

"Sister Wen, you are here," Yao Xinxin managed to suppress her emotions, but her fingertips were still trembling, "It's nothing, I just saw some comments from netizens."

Sister Wen's full name is Wenxuan, she is the first sister of Ansheng Entertainment's company, that is, the person who was sent by Lu Yanchen to play with Yao Xinxin.

She made her debut at the age of twenty, relying on a costume group drama, she became a front-line star, and received good resources along the way.

Although in recent years, several plays she acted in have been criticized, but as a senior who has been popular for several years, Wen Xuan still has great popularity and good reputation.

"Are you still worrying about those **** things?" Wen Xuan looked at Yao Xinxin, smiled and shook her head, "Don't worry too much, these are not what you need to pay attention to the most."

Yao Xinxin pursed her lips, a little puzzled: "Sister Wen, what do you mean?"

Wen Xuan has been in the entertainment industry for so many years, so she naturally has a deeper understanding of the rules of this industry.

She looked at Yao Xinxin and sighed slightly.

This child is still too young.

If you encounter a little setback, you can't bear it.

"Now you can see how popular your live broadcast room is, and how popular Yao Bianliang's live broadcast room is," she said.

Yao Xinxin paused, turned on the phone and checked the data.