151

With the explosion of "Jiuzhou Mountains and Seas", Hudi Entertainment has risen again with a strong posture, and its market value has grown steadily.

After the dividend funds arrive in the account, they can start the next wave of development plans.

However, for the Lu Group, the funding situation in recent days has undoubtedly entered a cold winter.

"The box office of "Jiuzhou Mountains and Seas" exceeded 5.5 billion, but the films we invested in were losing money one after another..." Lu Yanchen looked at the data on the report, took a deep breath, and his face was quite ugly.

Not long ago, he firmly believed that Yao Bianliang's new movie would hit the street.

However, it hasn't been long before the film's box office has been rising steadily.

On the contrary, the movie "Deep Sea Abyss" they were optimistic about was completely defeated by Yao Bianliang's movie. The screening rate dropped again and again, and even the box office was completely crushed.

"How are you doing what I told you to do?" Lu Yanchen turned to ask the assistant.

The assistant nodded: "Yes, Young Master Lu, everything has been arranged. The marketing account and the navy will make complaints about Yao Bianliang."

Lu's group's funds have shrunk, and Lu Yanchen can no longer spend as much money as before. Even buying a navy is cautious, not daring to spend too much.

Therefore, compared with the overwhelming offensive before, this marketing account article looks particularly shabby.

Thinking of this, Lu Yanchen felt even more aggrieved.

As the heir of the Lu Group, has he ever been in such a down and out time?

This time, even if Yao Bianliang couldn't be cooled down, at least he would create a lot of trouble for her.

They are having a hard time, so don't think about it either!

The assistant handed over a document with dense text on it, all of which were written by marketing and public relations personnel.

["Jiuzhou Mountains and Seas" has beautiful special effects, just grab a passer-by as the leading role and it will become popular! 】

[Yao Bian Liang Jiangnan is exhausted? The popularity of new movies depends entirely on special effects, and it is no longer possible to make movies with depth. 】

[Disappointed, from "Sigh of Floating Life" to "Jiuzhou Mountains and Seas", the depth of Yao Bianliang's films has continued to decline. 】

...

There are all kinds of copywriting, but there is only one central idea, that is, criticizing Yao Bianliang's films for lack of depth.

You know, when Yao Bianliang first entered the circle, he shot a lot of in-depth and connotative film and television works. Because of this, her image is also deeply bound to this impression.

And the movie "Jiuzhou Mountains and Seas" is obviously popular because of special effects, the plot is mediocre, and the role of the heroine has no depth, and it doesn't need good acting skills at all.

It is not unreasonable to criticize her from this perspective.

As for Yao Bianliang taking the risk of losing money to play the heroine for free, and investing huge sums of money to make this movie with excellent special effects come out—it was completely ignored.

Lu's marketing team has already mastered the skill of avoiding the important and neglecting the important.

"However, Young Master Lu, the funds in our account are not optimistic. I'm afraid we need to save as much as possible..." the assistant tactfully said, "Film investment has been losing money one after another, and other projects are also in danger. It is really not appropriate to spend too much."