141

In the studio.

Jiang Dongting stood with several staff members, worrying about the shooting.

"The budget for post-production is too tight." The person in charge of the post-production team shook his head and sighed softly.

The person in charge is Fu Yandong, and he already has a mature team under him, which was specially recruited by Mo Youqian.

For the post-production special effects of movies, he can be said to be quite experienced.

He kept pressing the numbers on the calculator with his fingers, and silently calculated: "One billion, it sounds like a lot, but our crew has been stationed in the forest for so long, no matter it is in terms of manpower or equipment, it will cost money."

"In addition, the follow-up publicity expenses will also be a lot..."

Jiang Dongting pondered for a moment: "What if all the expenses originally planned for publicity are transferred to special effects?"

Fu Yandong was slightly taken aback: "This... I'm afraid it won't work, right?"

The publicity of a film determines its box office to a certain extent.

Whether it is promotional expenses or film arrangement expenses, enough must be reserved.

Jiang Dongting said: "Personally, I think the quality of the movie is the most important thing. Sister Liang didn't do any promotion for her last movie, so she should agree to this proposal."

Fu Yandong calculated in his mind, and nodded slightly: "In this case, the special effects cost is barely enough. However, it may still be difficult to make it as detailed as Hollywood."

In fact, the investment in this movie is already considered very high.

But "Jiuzhou Mountains and Seas" is different from Hollywood blockbusters. There are only a few big scenes in Hollywood and only a few models, so of course they can be made very finely.

And in this movie, there are too many big scenes and too many places that require exquisite modeling. The grand world view is destined to require special effects everywhere.

"It would be great if we could invest more." Fu Yandong couldn't help but sighed softly.

Jiang Dongting was also a little helpless: "One billion, this is already the highest amount Sister Liang can give. She didn't even ask for a paycheck, she just starred for free."

Shan Hai Jing, this subject matter is too unpopular. Most investors are unlikely to invest in this kind of film.

However, the heroine of this movie is Yao Bianliang after all. For her golden brand, there should be investors who are willing to invest.

But in terms of price, I am afraid it will be difficult to negotiate.

Thinking of this, Jiang Dongting was also a little worried.

"If we want to make the special effects more refined, how many billions are we short?" Jiang Dongting asked.

"At least 300 million," Fu Yandong thought for a while, "Of course, the more money spent on special effects, the better. It's best to spend another 567.8 billion, and there is no cap!"

Jiang Dongting: "..."

Do you think this is a vegetable market to buy Chinese cabbage, how many more billions are there?

Is the investment so easy to get?

A full 300 million yuan is already a lot of money.

The overall investment of many films is only tens of millions. With a total investment of more than 300 million yuan, it is already considered a big production.