56

In fact, Feng Shiyuan's new video did not go well.

After deciding to take over this Chafan video, he began to watch the drama "The Doctor" seriously. From the first live broadcast to the final finished product, he can be said to have seen it from beginning to end.

However, after watching the drama, the video could not be produced.

Feng Shiyuan couldn't control his thinking mode at all.

When he thinks of the advantages of this drama, he is full of ideas, wishing to write more than a dozen pages of manuscript paper; but once he is asked to write about the shortcomings and criticisms, he just sits in front of the computer, unable to think of a few words for a long time.

The more difficult part is that he needs to perfectly integrate these shortcomings into the video without giving people a feeling of "this is nitpicking".

This is simply the difficulty of **** mode!

The painful creative state lasted for a long time. So much so that "The Doctor" has been online for a month, and Feng Shiyuan still hasn't been able to make a complete video.

"So, why does Sister Liang insist on me mentioning my shortcomings?" Whenever Feng Shiyuan thought of this question, he felt that his head was going bald.

As a fan of Yao Bianliang, he attaches great importance to this video of Chafan, and sincerely hopes to play his best and give Yao Bianliang a satisfactory answer.

However, things backfired.

He didn't know the purpose of Yao Bianliang's doing this at all, let alone the significance of his making this video.

It's obviously a good drama, but if he insists on criticizing it, what are you trying to do!

In this way, Feng Shiyuan procrastinated for more than half a month, until Yao Bianliang's new drama was about to start filming, and he had to make an unsatisfactory video and handed it over to Zhou Fei.

"Brother Fei, please watch this video," Feng Shiyuan sighed in his heart, "Actually, I know there are still many areas for improvement, but my ability is limited, so I really don't know how to modify it."

Zhou Fei also quickly replied: "Alright Brother Feng, let's take a look."

Feng Shiyuan's commentary video is not long, only five minutes in total.

It's not that he wants to be lazy, it's mainly because Yao Bianliang's drama has too few shortcomings, even if he deliberately criticizes them, he can't tell much.

However, after Zhou Fei watched the video, his eyes became brighter and brighter.

He could hardly contain his excitement.

Yeah, how could he forget such an important thing.

Sister Liang had already told him that Feng Shiyuan was going to release a critical video.

But too much time passed, and many things happened in the middle, so that when the Lu Group started to slander, he didn't think of Feng Shiyuan at all, and worried that Sister Liang would be devastated because of the slander.

Now it seems that he is simply worrying about nothing!

Xiaopang and the others also came over with excitement in their eyes: "Is Feng Shiyuan's video released?"

"Yeah, how could we forget such an important thing."

"Why didn't I think of this coup! With Feng Shiyuan leading the rhythm, wouldn't it be much easier to resolve this crisis?"