139

South, forest.

This is a large jungle with a good ecological environment, and occasionally some small animals can be seen.

The towering trees have dense branches and leaves, covering most of the sky, and the sunlight shines on the ground through the gaps, bringing a burst of warmth. The air is filled with the fragrance of damp earth.

The recording site of "Jiuzhou Mountains and Seas" is located in this place.

"Everyone, get ready, we can start shooting right away!"

The director shouted with a loudspeaker, calling everyone to come and shoot.

The director's name is Jiang Dongting, who graduated from a famous international university and just returned from studying abroad some time ago.

It's a pity that he has very little shooting experience, and he can be regarded as a half-newcomer.

Yao Bianliang was relieved to ask him to make a movie.

After Jiang Dongting finished shouting, he turned his head and asked Yao Bianliang in a low voice: "Sister Liang, do you think it's okay to arrange the shooting like this? Is there any problem with this arrangement?"

Yao Bianliang pondered for a moment: "I think it's pretty good, just follow your instructions."

In the past few years of studying abroad, Jiang Dongting can be said to have learned ten percent of the shooting techniques of Hollywood movies.

Even if he has no experience, his control of the sense of picture and actor's role is still very good.

However, Yao Bianliang is not worried about this.

Combining Chinese and Western cultures is not an easy task. What they want to shoot is The Classic of Mountains and Seas, which has a full Chinese style.

At this time, adopting the shooting method of Western blockbusters may not only fail to get the essence, but also have the opposite effect.

This is why Yao Bianliang chose Jiang Dongting as the director.

"Director, the tree over there is too tall, and the props can't be placed on it."

Not far away, a staff member hurried over and pointed to the jungle road at the other end.

Jiang Dongting frowned, and finally could only say: "Try it with a rope... If it really doesn't work, use post-production special effects."

There are all kinds of troubles when shooting movies in the wilderness.

This is not only a test for the director and crew, but also for the actors.

After all, most of the time, what actors have to do is to perform without physical objects, crying and laughing in the face of a pile of air, and sometimes they have to cooperate with each other to make actions.

The movie "Jiuzhou Mountains and Seas" has brought the non-physical performance to the extreme.

The whole play revolves around the character of the "heroine". Most of the time, she needs to talk to non-human beings such as beasts and animals, and there are very few characters who can talk to her.

The one billion investment gave the director a little bit of confidence to arrange special effects where necessary.

At this time, Yao Bianliang had to face the green cloth and make various movements and expressions.

"Sister Liang, you can walk this way from the upper reaches of the stream in a while," Jiang Dongting said, "This shot requires multiple angles, so it needs to be shot twice."