68

"The Legend of Anhua" is a major female lead drama in ancient costume that Ansheng Entertainment has invested heavily in.

Unlike Yao Bianliang's "Spring Warm Revlon", this drama has already started marketing all over the sky before it is launched.

The big V posted a post expressing his expectation, and the navy and fans also made publicity remarks one after another. Beautiful stills and highlights flowed out, and the warm-up work was in full swing.

Yao Bianliang quickly found information about the show on the Internet.

["The Legend of Anhua", directed by Director Han, starring Wen Xuan, He Yang, and Zhang Jingwen, and Wan Lixuan is a special star in a costume drama. 】

"The lead actress in this play is called Wen Xuan?" Yao Bianliang felt that the name sounded familiar. After thinking for a while, he finally remembered who the other party was.

When Yao Xinxin was filming a doctor-themed short play, AXA Entertainment seemed to send several well-known actors, and one of them was Wen Xuan.

Unexpectedly, now they meet again.

"This sister is also destined to be with me." Yao Bianliang couldn't help feeling quite emotional.

As a senior in the entertainment industry, Wenxuan also had very good works in the early days, and won an Academy Award for her outstanding female supporting role.

Although this person's performance has regressed in recent years, it has to be said that her fame and strength are still at the top of the entertainment industry.

She came to play Anhua Biography, as long as the script doesn't look too hip, it will definitely be impossible to hit the street.

If the crew is willing to spend more time on publicity, this drama can definitely be booked for this year's hit drama.

Thinking of this, Yao Bianliang raised a smile on his lips, and clicked on the profile of An Huachuan.

【Anhua Biography】

[The play tells the story of the subjugated princess An Hua who became an official prostitute in the Xuan Dynasty, a fictional ancient dynasty. She endured humiliation and dealt with various princes and nobles.

During this process, she became sworn brothers with other geisha sisters Jin Lan, and also successively met the thirteenth prince He Xin, the fifth prince He Cheng, the seventh prince He Hua, and the son of Prince Chengyang... She is independent and self-reliant, relying on her own scheming and charm, won the hearts of all.

In the troubled times, An Hua moved between various princes and sons, carefully planned, and finally avenged his blood.

She helped the thirteen princes seize the throne and became the only queen in the history of the Xuan Dynasty who was born in a family. The husband and wife joined hands to rule the world. 】

Yao Bianliang took a brief look and understood the general logic of the play.

The heroine, the princess of subjugation, reduced to a brothel geisha, Mary Su Shuangwen's standard match for the heroine!

She is so beautiful and so independent, she is different from ordinary girls in brothels who sell laughter, and also different from ladies from high families.

Therefore, everyone loves everyone, and flowers bloom when they see flowers. No matter whether it is the emperor or the prince, whether it is the general or the son, they all bow down under her pomegranate skirt.

Finally, relying on her own efforts—oh no, relying on the efforts of the men, the heroine successfully completed her revenge and achieved a positive result with the hero.