85

Ling Huanxuan was puzzled: "Don't play charades. What does this mean?"

"Ouyang Xiaoqing's acting skills are indeed very good, but the problem is that his performance is too heavy," Director Hua explained, "According to what you said, he burst into tears when he was crying, and he was very angry when he was fighting. Use force."

"This can indeed highlight his super high level. But at the same time, he is also suspected of showing off his skills! From the beginning to the end, he crazily displayed his acting skills, highlighting his professional level, but ignored the situation of the character itself."

"Would that young swordsman really cry so heartbroken? When he fights with others, does he really use so much force?"

After hearing Director Hua's explanation, Ling Huanxuan finally realized.

"That's what it means!"

Although Ling Huanxuan is not a professional, she is also a screenwriter. She has a deeper understanding of scripts than others.

As director Hua said, Ouyang Xiaoqing's performance is too heavy.

When he was auditioning, he was showing off his skills crazily throughout the whole process, and he didn't start from the role itself to seriously figure out and analyze it.

If a professional actor comes to an audition with such an attitude, can he really act well?

I'm afraid not!

On the other hand, Xia Hong, although his performance is not satisfactory, but his understanding of the role is very thorough, which is enough to show that he has worked hard.

Director Hua continued: "Actually, I worked with Xia Hong once. In my opinion, this little fresh meat is not as bad at acting as the Internet says."

Ling Huanxuan was slightly taken aback: "Really?"

She is not very convinced. After all, Xia Hong just acted in a movie some time ago, and lost all his money.

His embarrassing acting skills and bad lines were made into animations or emoticons by many netizens, and they were crazily ridiculed.

Even the fans couldn't shut their eyes and brag in embarrassment, so they could only diss the film's production team one after another.

Such a popular male star with bad acting skills and image is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, except for his face, there seems to be nothing worthy of being treated differently.

Director Hua said helplessly: "I know you think Xia Hong's performance in that movie was too awkward, but it's not just his fault, the production team and the director are also very responsible."

As an insider in the industry, Director Hua naturally sees more deeply than others. The reason why Xia Hong acted like that was not only his own poor acting skills, but also a mistake in the direction of the director.

"Xia Hong's acting skills are very picky about characters," Director Hua said, "Once he meets a suitable role, he can perform like a movie star. However, if he doesn't feel for the role, the effect of the performance will be different." Extremely embarrassing."

Ling Huanxuan was thoughtful: "You mean, Xia Hong is quite suitable for the role of a young swordsman?"

"That's right!" Director Hua slapped his thigh, "Xia Hong has acted in many works, and 90% of them are known as bad movies. However, there are still 10% of the works that have received good reviews, one of which is "Shen Yin". Bright Moon Sword."

Shenyin Mingyue Sword, this TV series has been popular for a while, and Ling Huanxuan has naturally heard of it.

In that fantasy costume drama, Xia Hong's acting skills are very good, as if this is not acting, he is the character himself.