113

Wen Xuan held the document in her hand and looked at the blue sky that stretches as far as the eye can see◎

Ansheng Entertainment, at the door.

Holding the documents in her hand, Wen Xuan looked at the blue sky that stretches as far as the eye can see, feeling refreshed.

Today is the day when she terminates her contract with Ansheng Entertainment, and it is also the day when she is completely free.

Thinking of Mr. Sheng's extremely ugly face, Wen Xuan felt extremely relieved.

"Sister Wen, do you really plan to open your own studio next?" The manager stood beside her and asked hesitantly.

Wen Xuan nodded, showing a smile: "Well, I've already thought about it, thank you for taking care of me during this time."

No matter what, in short, she will not stay with Ansheng Entertainment any longer.

The contract between Wen Xuan and Ansheng Entertainment expired today. According to the old rules, they should have renewed their contract two months ago.

But it is a pity that "Order of the End of the World" had not yet aired at that time, and Wen Xuan's popularity was not as good as before, and she could no longer receive suitable plays.

In addition, Wenxuan came up with a bad idea at the beginning, which made Boss Sheng very dissatisfied, and the attitude of the company's senior management towards her became more and more indifferent.

When talking about renewing the contract, the company's treatment dropped again and again, directly lowering the standard to the lowest level, regardless of how long she had worked in Ansheng Entertainment and how much net profit she had made for the company.

At that time, Mr. Sheng was full of indifference and a mocking expression: "You can sign this renewal contract, of course you don't have to sign it."

Of course Wen Xuan didn't want to sell herself just like that.

However, she gave Ansheng Entertainment more than ten years, and now her worth is not as good as before. It is so difficult to change jobs again.

She offended Boss Sheng, and no one in the company spoke up for her. Everyone's interests come first, and no one will take any risks for a star like her who has already cooled down.

At that moment, Wen Xuan's heart also turned cold.

She has been in the entertainment circle for such a long time, of course she knows that in this circle, most people only care about traffic and money.

When you are hot, everyone holds you and surrounds you; when you are cold, no one will give you a look, and anyone can even step on it.

At that time, Wenxuan was not reconciled. Even though her career was getting worse and worse, she was still at the top of the list and had excellent works.

How can it not be reduced to such a point!

The two sides fell into a stalemate, and finally, Mr. Sheng threw her a word.

"Okay, since that's the case, let's terminate the contract as soon as it expires!"

Ansheng Entertainment completely gave up on her, and only planned to squeeze the last bit of value from her.

Then...

"The Order of the End of the World" became popular, and Wen Xuan followed suit.

Wen Xuan still remembers the ugly expression on Mr. Sheng's face, as disgusting as if he ate a fly.