84

In the waiting area, Xia Hong was fidgeting on the bench.

He and Mu Taozhi are good friends. The two debuted together back then, and now they are both top-notch in the country.

However, Mu Taozhi trained hard in variety shows and tore off his label of "bad acting skills". Now, the opponent's development is getting better and better. Although his acting skills are not top-notch, he is already one of the best among the ranks of traffic stars.

On the other hand, looking at Xia Hong, the situation was completely opposite.

No matter how hard he tried, his acting skills could not improve. He also invited teachers to study, and he also found a well-known old drama player in the industry to guide him.

It's just that the effect is not particularly ideal.

Seeing his last movie hit the street again, Xia Hong couldn't help feeling anxious.

So, at Mu Taozhi's suggestion, he came to "Tianya Ling" for an audition, intending to try his luck.

I still remember that before departure, Mu Taozhi told him for a while: "Don't worry, as long as you can catch Sister Liang's eyes, your acting skills will definitely improve by leaps and bounds! You must prepare well for this audition. Whether you can change the way of acting depends on this time." ."

Xia Hong always felt in his heart that Mu Taozhi admired Yao Bianliang too much, and he looked like he was a fan of Yao Bianliang.

However, he also understands that Yao Bianliang can even bring out Mu Taozhi, and if he wants to bring him such a fresh meat, there must be no problem.

The only thing that worries him is the rumor that Yao Bianliang attaches great importance to acting skills. A traffic star like him may not be able to meet the needs of the other party.

"Hey, isn't this Brother Xia?" At this moment, a clear voice sounded behind him, with a bit of teasing of unknown meaning.

Shocked, Xia Hong turned around and saw a young man coming from the opposite side.

"Ouyang Xiaoqing?"

Xia Hong frowned slightly, this person came anyway.

Ouyang Xiaoqing has a very long Aotian surname, but unfortunately, the word "Xiaoqing" abruptly destroyed Long Aotian's aura.

At this time, he walked over slowly with a head of yellow curly hair.

"Brother Xia, you're here to audition too? What a coincidence," Ouyang Xiaoqing smiled, showing his white teeth, "The role I'm applying for is that young swordsman, how about you?"

"...Me too." Xia Hong's voice was a little low, not very confident.

He knew in his heart that although Ouyang Xiaoqing's character was not good, his acting skills were not bad.

Compared with traffic and popularity, Yao Bianliang obviously values ​​acting skills more. Therefore, compared with the opponent, Xia Hong's chances of winning are not great.

Ouyang Xiaoqing leaned on the back of the chair and sighed leisurely: "I heard that Brother Xia's last movie sold 200 million at the box office, beating 70% of the same period! Such a good result, I haven't had time to congratulate you Woolen cloth."

"Unlike me, the movie I acted in has not yet been released."

Xia Hong: "..."

The box office of 200 million yuan seems to be very good at first glance.

But in fact, compared with an investment of one billion yuan, the box office of 200 million yuan can be said to be a complete blow to the street.

As an insider, can Ouyang Xiaoqing not understand the twists and turns? He was clearly mocking Chi Guoguo!