91

Ouyang Xiaoqing was very proud at this time.

There is no other reason. After the audition video was released, he will undoubtedly receive a lot of praise and sympathy.

When he thought of how those netizens would mock Yao Bianliang and Xia Hong, he felt extremely happy.

"By the way, have I sent out my advertising and marketing copy?" Ouyang Xiaoqing hummed happily, and turned to ask the assistant.

"Yes, Brother Qing, it's all been sent." The assistant smiled.

Under their arrangement, #欧阳晓庆试镜优秀video# became a trending search, and just two hours before the trending, they just released an advertisement for a brand endorsement.

In this way, they can not only use Yao Bianliang's fame to stir up popularity, but also bring goods for their own brands.

It can be said to kill two birds with one stone!

Many fans felt sorry for their brother and spontaneously went to buy and stock up.

[I bought ten boxes of perfume! Will use this brand from now on. 】

[Brother Ouyang, don't be sad, we are all here. 】

[I'm so **** off, I've already watched the audition video, and you performed so well, why didn't you choose Ouyang? 】

[That Xia Hong came through the back door, right? 】

[Yao Bianliang is really ex, after this incident, I have no feelings for her, and I will not watch her dramas in the future. 】

Ouyang Xiaoqing watched the fans' comments and felt very comfortable.

His acting skills are already excellent, and playing a supporting role is already a great face for the other party. That Yao Bianliang didn't know good from bad, he would rather recruit Xia Hong, that trash, than him.

Now being backlashed by public opinion, it really deserves it!

"Brother Qing, our perfume is selling well," the assistant said with a chuckle, "The limited edition sold out within five minutes! Many fans have left messages below, asking merchants to restock."

The corners of Ouyang Xiaoqing's lips curved slightly.

This perfume brand also has his own investment, and through this event, he will definitely make a lot of money.

"It's all thanks to Yao Bianliang's traffic."

If the audition video hadn't been on the hot search, he wouldn't have attracted such a high amount of attention, let alone have such a large amount of traffic.

Sure enough, stepping on other people's position and using other celebrities to hype is always the fastest marketing method.

"Let's intensify our efforts to catch Yao Bianliang's heat a bit more." Ouyang Xiaoqing ordered happily.

The assistant nodded, lowered his head to look at his phone, and at this moment, a new message came into his eyes.

"Not good, Brother Qing...something seems wrong." The assistant's face suddenly changed after seeing the content of the entry.

Ouyang Xiaoqing frowned slightly: "What's wrong?"

The audition videos have been released, and the audience is not blind, so they must be young enough to see how well he performed.

Can a guy like Xia Hong who acts in bad movies be compared with his acting skills?

The assistant faltered and said: "It seems that "The Order of the End of the World" has a shooting tidbit. It is a martial arts scene, and the response is good."