16

eleven o'clock at night.

In the past, the live broadcast room of "Good Drama PK Competition" has long been deserted. But tonight was very different.

Not only did the live broadcast room not calm down, but it was also very lively. Many spectators flooded into the live broadcast room, wanting to see how long He Yanning and Mu Taozhi will last.

[They haven't returned to the dormitory yet, the other groups will leave at 6 pm]

[Hahaha, team 3 next door, the player who is known for his hard work, also left 2 hours ago]

【Yao Bianliang is very energetic. Since the afternoon, he has been pulling the director to ask questions from time to time, and he hasn't stopped until now】

[Laughing to death, director Hua is full of depression, probably wondering how he met these contestants]

[By the way, He Yanning has been sleepy for a long time, right? I counted, this is the 20th yawn he has yawned]

【If I were a director, I would be so happy to see the actors working so hard; after all, the better the actors perform, the higher the director's score will be】

He Yanning was almost unable to hold on at this time. Waking up at 5:30 in the morning, the lunch break was only half an hour, and they never rested except for eating. This is simply devil training.

He looked at Mu Taozhi beside him, he had already lost the vigor of the morning, he just glanced at Yao Bianliang from time to time, and then gritted his teeth to hold on.

He Yanning couldn't help but said: "Let's go back, the other teams went back in the afternoon."

He really wanted to say, this is just a variety show, there is no need to work so hard,

The purpose of their participation is not to improve their acting skills at all, but for marketing hype and gaining popularity.

No matter how badly they perform, fans will pay for it in the end. They don't need to spend a lot of effort, and marketing and public relations will operate the hype for them, dominate the hot searches, and finally get to the top of the voting list.

Is it necessary to work so hard!

Mu Taozhi actually couldn't hold it anymore, but he looked at Yao Bianliang who was still studying the script seriously, and gritted his teeth, "No, I have to practice again."

In today's play during the day, Mu Taozhi clearly felt that the gap between himself and Yao Bianliang was too great.

This simply cannot be overshadowed by the charisma of the characters.

Yao Bianliang can play whatever he likes, even if he is playing a little policewoman who has no sense of existence, he can still act decently.

Mu Taozhi didn't want to be overwhelmed by Yao Bianliang even though he had a natural advantage in the role.

If that's the case, he feels that he doesn't have to continue messing around.

Thinking of this, he looked at He Yanning and comforted him: "If you can't hold on, you can go back first."

He Yanning: "..."

The three contestants and one director in group No. 6 are still not leaving.

What would it look like if he left first now?

If he really left first, then he would become a control group to set off the hard work of others.

Especially, even Mu Taozhi is still practicing here.