71

[I don't understand, but I was shocked. Is there anyone here who opens a brothel in this kind of place? 】

[Rich people are not fools, how could they come to such a dilapidated place. 】

[Is the production team too poor? They don't even have a decent building. 】

This "brothel" is too different from everyone's imagination, and voices of doubt soon appeared on the barrage.

But soon, as the plot progressed, everyone realized that their thinking was too simple.

Of course, the truly powerful aristocratic class would not come to this kind of brothel.

Most of the "benefactors" who come here are small stewards, small traders, and even those sweaty laborers who have just finished their work.

Their consumption level is not high, so naturally they won't discuss romance with girls when they come here. Most people pay a few bucks and start to get straight to the point, brutally solving their physical needs.

The environment in the brothel is worse than imagined, and the low-level prostitutes need to pick up customers non-stop. They have no freedom, it is difficult to redeem themselves, and they are very likely to die from sexual diseases.

"Damn, cheap little hooves, you look like you were born to sell, why are you pretending to be a good woman?" At this moment, a sharp voice sounded in the dark room, and the face of the old bustard appeared in the camera.

Her face was full of wrinkles, her eyes were shining fiercely, and her eyeballs were slightly protruding, as if she was a devil crawling out of hell.

The woman she hung and whipped was already dying, and fell there half dead, surrounded by blood.

The other women stood in the corner, some watched this scene numbly, and some wept softly in fear.

The heroine is also standing in the crowd.

She is like other women, dressed in shabby clothes, with fear in her eyes

The atmosphere in the whole space was oppressive, except for the cursing of the madam and the whipping of the whip, no one dared to speak.

The hostess was also standing among the women. Like everyone else here, she was wearing worn-out dresses, and her body still had dirt that hadn't been cleaned in time. She didn't have any conspicuous places, but the thick eyelashes drooped, covering the anger and fear in her eyes.

[My God, this kind of brothel is so scary. 】

[Sisters, this is the most real brothel, right? 99% of prostitutes don't have so-called romance, only endless torture. 】

[The sense of substitution is too strong, and I am already afraid. 】

[I just imagined how to save myself if I fell to that point, and then found that there is no way to save myself...]

The reason for the madam's beating was simple. The new woman couldn't stand the life in the brothel and wanted to escape. It's a pity that she is a penniless woman, alone in a foreign land with no one to rely on, and there is no place for her to stay.

Not long after, she was arrested again, and so the previous scene happened.

After beating the man, the bustard threw away his things and left. This act of killing chickens and monkeys has had a very good effect, and some women have been filled with numbness and fear.

[It's too miserable, being tricked into a brothel, if you want to run away, you can't get out again. 】

[This bustard is really not human, does he have a conscience? 】