137

Yao Bianliang did not expect that the Lu Group would find him at this time.

Could it be that this pig opponent finally found out with his conscience and started to suppress her?

Yao Bianliang felt that the possibility was not very high, but she still had a faint sense of expectation in her heart.

You know, she was waiting for the Lu Group's suppression, and she had already waited until all the flowers withered.

Maybe the Lu Group was only temporarily in crisis during the previous period. Now that he has regained his strength, he is ready to attack her?

"Let's get straight to the point." At this moment, the man on the other end of the phone finally spoke slowly.

Only then did Yao Bianliang come back to his senses, and listened with anticipation.

"Yao Bianliang, you're a smart person, I think...you don't want to make a fuss to the point of death," he said, "I understand that because of what Lu Yanchen did back then, you have a grudge against the Lu family. But things have passed It's been so long, and you have made our Lu family pay the price, now, is it time to stop?"

"As long as you are willing to stop, I can also assure you that we will not target you again."

"After all, everyone has been in the entertainment industry for so long, and no one wants to end up in a situation where both sides suffer. Do you think so?"

This was the first time that the Lu Group put Yao Bianliang on an equal footing and tried to communicate with her.

Maybe it's because Yao Bianliang's status in the entertainment industry is getting higher and higher, maybe it's because she has Hudi Entertainment as a support, in short, even the Lu Group doesn't dare to say harshly that Yao Bianliang will be banned.

Yao Bianliang was slightly taken aback when he heard this, and then his eyes lit up.

If the fish dies and the net breaks, both sides will suffer?

This is a good thing.

She has been looking forward to this day for a long time.

"Sorry," Yao Bian said coolly, "I don't think it's possible for us to shake hands and make peace."

Please be bold and try your best to target her.

No matter how violent the storm came, she could stand it!

The person on the other end of the phone obviously didn't expect Yao Bianliang to refuse without the slightest hesitation.

After a brief shock, his voice was filled with cold anger: "I hope you think carefully. If you continue to expose our affairs, believe me... Even if we risk going bankrupt, we will not let You've had a good time."

"There are no permanent enemies in this world, only permanent interests. Is it worth it to take your own future stardom for the sake of a quick moment?"

"Yao Bianliang, as long as you want to continue to hang out in the entertainment industry, then... it's best not to challenge our bottom line."

His words were as decisive as breaking the boat. For any celebrity, he would have to weigh his words when he heard them.

After all, a skinny camel is bigger than a horse, and a rabbit will bite people when it is anxious.

The financial resources of the Lu Group are far beyond imagination, even though they have been seriously injured, they still have strong strength.

After saying this, Dong Lu tightened his hand holding the phone slightly, and his lips were pursed into a straight line.

At this moment, various words that Yao Bianliang might say flashed through his mind, and he silently thought about how he should respond.