138

The public opinion is intensifying. For the Lu Group, everything is moving in a smooth direction.

But for some reason, the smoother things went, the more flustered Lu's people became.

Something is wrong, something is wrong...

No matter what kind of black material it is, Hudi Entertainment should brace itself to deal with it.

Instead of being as quiet as a pool of stagnant water like it is now, without any movement.

"What's going on with Hudi Entertainment?"

In the office, Director Lu sat at the table, his face was not very happy.

The assistant shook his head, with a bitter face: "It's still the same, basically nothing happened."

Yao Bianliang must have left behind, so their Lu Group did not try their best.

Those rumors are actually just a test. It is not difficult for Hudi Entertainment to suppress the heat.

Now, there are roughly two voices on the Internet.

Some people think that flies don't bite seamless eggs, even if some black material is fake, Yao Bianliang is definitely not as perfect as the rumors on the Internet;

Another group of people felt that Yao Bianliang had offended someone and was deliberately smeared.

Judging from the current situation, the latter occupies a larger proportion.

After all, there is no real hammer for black material, and netizens who have experienced many battles will not believe it.

However, the purpose of the Lu Group is not to make all netizens believe in these scandals, as long as Yao Bianliang's image is partially discredited, that's enough.

There is too much information on the Internet, and it is difficult for people to receive a complete chain of information.

Therefore, there will be a large group of people who happen to find out about Yao Bianliang's scandal, and then believe it directly—they won't comment, and they don't know the whole story. Just a passing surfer.

The base of such people is very large.

The Lu Group's target is these people.

"Hudi Entertainment was trying its best to refute the rumors a few days ago, but suddenly there is no movement these days." The assistant sighed.

When he said this, he also felt uneasy.

They, the Lu Group, didn't use their full strength, and now they are waiting for Yao Bianliang to make a move, and then we will see each other later.

Then...

There was no movement from Yao Bianliang's side.

After a few days, Hudi Entertainment did not respond, allowing the rumors to intensify!

There has been a lot of noise on the Internet, most of the netizens are on Yao Bianliang's side, but there are also a large number of people who are vacillating.

Lu Dong tapped the table with his finger, lost in thought.

If it wasn't for knowing Yao Bianliang's character, he would have thought that Yao Bianliang was planning to surrender.

What is she planning?

The quieter it was, the more flustered he felt. Faintly, it seemed that something bad was about to happen.

Just thinking about it, the assistant's cell phone vibrated suddenly, and a new message popped up.

wait, this is...