25

Xiaoyu looked at the text on the phone screen and felt a little unbelievable.

How could it be such a coincidence? Just after she blocked that black fan, Liangliang contacted her by private message.

Moreover, the tone of the two people's speech is relatively similar, as if the same person said it.

Is it possible...

Xiaoyu didn't dare to think about it any further.

Wouldn't she have turned her idol into a black fan, scolded her, kicked her out of the group chat, and even blocked her? !

Xiaoyu shuddered, and immediately interrupted this terrible thought.

No, it won't...it's absolutely impossible!

Must be just a coincidence.

Someone in the fan group finally spoke up: "You mean, that black fan is actually Liang Liang's trumpet?"

"This, this shouldn't be possible, right?"

"Yeah, it's just that the IP belongs to the same city. There are so many people in city B, it doesn't mean anything."

"Although, their speeches are really similar."

"I don't think it's alone. The writing of black fans is a bit sloppy, and it's obviously different from Liangliang."

The group immediately started a heated debate.

Xiaoyu tried her best to keep calm, but her mind was confused and she still couldn't calm down.

She exited the group chat interface and found a user named "Let's be cool today" in the blacklist.

Click on the homepage, the latest Weibo only reposted Yao Bianliang's related topics, it is a new account that has just been registered.

Is this person... really cool?

Xiaoyu didn't dare to ask directly, but he didn't know how to prove it.

After contemplating for a long time, she unblocked the account and set a private follow.

This is a person who is suspected of being a black fan and a cool trumpet at the same time. She really wants to know her next move.

I just don't know if there will be a day when this account will be used again...

Xiaoyu silently remembered this ID in his heart.

———

Tonight is an extremely ordinary night.

Although for the contestants of the program "Good Drama PK Competition", the live broadcast activities are still hot, and tonight is destined to be a restless night; but for most working parties and student parties, it is time to go to bed at this time up.

However, Feng Shiyuan was still unable to fall asleep.

Since recommending the drama "To Our Youth", Feng Shiyuan's popularity has really risen for a while.

As the first UP host to recommend the show, he took this opportunity to gain a lot of fans, and even received praise from the industry.

It's just that the good times don't last long.

Recently, Feng Shiyuan has never found any material comparable to "To Our Youth".

It's not that he hasn't followed suit and made videos.

For example, in this rematch, he made a video about the progress of Mu Taozhi and He Yanning's acting skills, which also received a lot of praise.

But Feng Shiyuan was still in a bad mood.