83

The name of the martial arts drama is "Order of the End of the World". Wen Xuan was fascinated by the ups and downs of the plot just after reading the beginning of the script.

The world is full of turmoil, and the heroine makes the enemy suffer the consequences step by step.

And the role Wen Xuan wants to play - the female head of the Xuanyue faction is the ultimate goal of the heroine's revenge.

In other words, she is the ultimate villain boss.

The head of the Xuanyue School is also known as Qiu Wanying. As a woman, she is self-reliant and skilled in martial arts. She not only founded the Xuanyue School by herself, but also led a group of Xuanyue School's disciples to keep the people in peace.

In the troubled times, she is affectionate and righteous, and has a heart for the common people. It is not an exaggeration to say that she is a hero among women.

All martial arts people all over the world admire Qiu Wanying, the head of the Xuanyue School.

But it is such an admirable senior who is a hypocrite with a good face.

Of course, after a series of revenges by the heroine, Qiu Wanying's true face was exposed, and her evil deeds were made public.

Her martial arts were abolished, and she had to pass it on to her own senior disciple. Although he was lucky enough to survive in the end, his reputation was ruined and his cultivation was lost.

The Xuanyue faction she founded was also forced to disband.

This villain is completely bad, but at the same time, she also has the charm of a villain.

She is powerful, ruthless, has her own firm goals, and at the same time has extremely deep strategies and skills.

Such a good-looking villain will undoubtedly win the love of a large number of audiences.

After Wen Xuan finished reading the script, her heart fluttered.

The role of this character runs through the whole play, with depth and charm. Although he is only the second female lead, if he plays well, he may not be worse than the first female lead!

"Yao Bianliang is really kind enough to give me such a good role?" After reading the script, Wen Xuan became even more confused.

She and Yao Bianliang didn't have any friendship, if they really wanted to talk about it, the two of them would have formed a relationship long ago.

But now, Yao Bianliang is repaying his grievances with kindness. Not only did he not make trouble, but he gave her such a good resource!

And, according to the agent, Yao Bianliang didn't even ask her to audition. As long as she nodded and agreed, the role was immediately hers.

Wenxuan was puzzled and thought for a long time, and finally opened the chat dialog box with Yao Bianliang carefully.

Wen Xuan: "Mr. Yao, hello, I've finished reading the script."

"Oh, why is Sister Wen so polite? You can just call me by my name," Yao Bianliang on the other end of the phone quickly replied her, with a rather enthusiastic tone, "How is it? Are you satisfied with the script?"

Wen Xuan: "..."

Of course she was satisfied, but the problem was that it was so satisfying that she couldn't believe it was true.

After thinking about it, Wen Xuan asked carefully, "I want to ask, why did you ask me to play this role?"

"You also know that my acting skills are not very good, and my popularity and reputation have also dropped sharply."