149

Han Cunyang's article was published this morning, and up to now, the number of likes on the commentary article has reached six figures.

And, the attention is still increasing.

[Fuck, why did the blogger change his name? 】

[Wake up, Yang Cunhan, that's a loyal fan of director Mi Xiu, how could he betray him. 】

[Two days ago: If "Jiuzhou Mountains and Seas" is of high quality, I will write the name upside down.

Two days later: Hello everyone, my name is Yang Cunhan. 】

There was laughter in the comment area, and one after another began to play tricks.

Of course, many people also paid attention to another issue.

[So... the quality of "Jiuzhou Shan Hai Ji" is really that good? 】

[It's hard to imagine, what makes director Mi Xiu's die-hard fans kneel down, I'm already curious. 】

Soon, these curious people found the answer in a new article published by Han Cunyang.

Han Cunyang: "Brothers, I have to apologize for my impulsive remarks before. Facts have proved that "Jiuzhou Shanhaiji" is really good! Give it to me! (Note, this article contains a lot of spoilers, read carefully) "

"First of all, in terms of special effects, the special effects of fantasy scenes in "Jiuzhou Mountains and Seas" are outstanding. Whether it is the towering tree house with a height of hundreds of meters where the human race lives, or the green hills and magpie mountains where the mountains and seas are located, All of them carry the magnificent color of ancient Chinese mythology."

"The special effects of these scenes are not just big scenes, but also connected with the plot and emotion. When these scenes are given emotions, the audience will not easily forget them."

"For example, after seeing the towering tree house, we will subconsciously think of the life scenes of the human race in the world of mountains and seas; when we see the mysterious and beautiful Que Mountain, we will subconsciously think of the scene of the final decisive battle against the flood."

"All special effects scenes are not just about spending money and making them bigger, they are qualified special effects. Only by connecting the special effects with the plot can the audience be moved."

"The temptations and dangers of the natural world, gradually integrated into this beautiful world through taste, touch, audio-visual enjoyment, and the primitive power to conquer natural beasts... all of these are perfect!"

"Why do we feel the same panic and sadness as the characters in the movie when the flood is raging? It is because the previous special effects scenes are so perfect that we will feel distressed when we destroy them."

"As long as the magnificence and strangeness of the mountain and sea world are not presented in the early stage, and there is a lack of a lot of foreshadowing, then the post-apocalyptic flood in the later stage will not be able to create a shocking feeling."

[I have watched "Jiuzhou Mountains and Seas" and "Deep Sea Abyss" at the same time. I must say that the investment is also close to two billion. The special effects of the former can make me feel the shock that I can't forget for a long time, but the special effects of the latter But let me forget it. 】

[Indeed, Abyss is a popcorn movie, and it's completely incomparable with Yao Bianliang's. 】

[It's true, Qingqiu's part is really amazing! Such a special effect scene perfectly fits the image of Xianshan in my mind. 】