117

In the early morning, Qianhua Cinema.

Today is an ordinary April Fool's Day, not a weekend, nor a legal holiday.

There are still many people hanging out on the delicious street in the early morning. In this bustling city, for many people, the wonderful night life has just begun.

"Xiao Hua, what movie should we go to see later?"

While eating kebabs, the brown-haired girl asked her good sister who pulled her out for shopping.

Xiaohua looked up at the movie theater poster not far away, and in the middle was a promotional picture of a comedy movie, with the words "The Mistress of the House" written on it, followed by "Travel to Country Y".

In the current market, popcorn comedy movies are very popular, so these two movies are currently the most scheduled.

In addition, the sci-fi action film "The Strongest Player" was also widely acclaimed, ranking third.

The other two animated films, and a youth literary film, are at a relatively low position.

Xiao Hua looked around, but couldn't find the movie she wanted, so she frowned slightly.

"I originally planned to watch the song and dance movie starring Liangliang... It's strange, isn't there a movie in this theater?"

Musical movie?

The brown-haired girl was taken aback for a moment, then a little disappointed.

In her impression, song and dance movies are basically equated with "musical dramas" and "dance dramas", and they are works with high artistic quality and low interest.

"No wonder you took the initiative to invite guests today," the brown-haired girl teased, "So you want to support your idol?"

Speaking of this, Xiao Hua felt annoyed: "Don't mention it, none of these theaters are humane, and they all arrange movies for my house. So now, we can only go to watch movies in the early morning."

Fortunately, although the movie theater did not put up the promotional poster of "A Sigh of a Floating Life", the name of the movie is still on the list.

The two of Xiaohua finally chose a session at two o'clock in the morning.

The small theater is not spacious, and there are only 20 or 30 seats when it is full.

However, to their surprise, there were quite a few people who came to watch the movie.

"It's already two o'clock in the morning, and half of the seats in our theater are occupied." The brown-haired girl was quite surprised.

She thought that during this time period, the theater would look empty.

"They should all be fans of Liangliang."

Xiaohua reckoned that she must not be the only fan who couldn't buy movie tickets for the daytime shows.

Everyone wanted to watch their idol's movie again, so they could only watch it in the early hours of the morning.

The overhead lights gradually went out, and the movie officially started.

Before the screen was turned on, there was a burst of pleasant music sounding first.

The main theme is light and bright, accompanied by the elegant accompaniment of classical musical instruments. Even if there is no picture, it can subconsciously remind people of carved beams and painted buildings, Qionglou Yuyu, a bustling and lively ancient city scene.

The movie screen finally lit up, followed by a series of long shots lasting more than two minutes.

The camera enters through the magnificent city gate, crosses the bustling and bustling market, sets off the red lantern pendant, flies over the windows of the singers, and lands on the palaces and temples under the moon.