140

When mentioning the content of Yao Bianliang's movie, the assistant's expression was a little strange.

"According to the information obtained so far, she plans to film... The Classic of Mountains and Seas."

Dong Lu and the two were taken aback.

Shan Hai Jing? This subject is a bottomless pit.

If you want the quality of the whole movie to be good, you need to invest a huge amount of money, not to mention earning box office, maybe even the cost cannot be recovered;

And if the funds are tight and the work is not done well enough, it is very likely that the book of mountains and seas will be ruined.

When the public sees Shan Hai Jing with five cents special effects, why not scold the crew to death?

No matter how you look at it, this is an impossible project.

Lu Yanchen pondered for a moment, and then his eyes suddenly lit up: "Maybe... we can spread this news."

Dong Lu was taken aback for a moment, turned his head to look over, and frowned slightly: "Spread it out?"

Isn't this rushing to help Yao Bianliang promote the new movie!

They and Yao Bianliang are already in an endless situation, and at this time they are helping Yao Bianliang to spread the news of the new movie, that is water in the head.

Lu Yanchen: "The reason why the public is so angry, apart from the scandal of the PK competition of the good drama, is also a large part of the reason is because Yao Bianliang announced his temporary retirement."

"If we let them know that Yao Bianliang's temporary resignation is not because of the Lu Group, but because the filming of new movies is closed...Perhaps, the public opinion will be relieved."

The behavior of Yao Bianliang before, to put it bluntly, was touching porcelain.

In any case, at least, the black material that Yao Bianliang planted on them must be washed away.

Director Lu sneered: "You think it's that simple?"

If it was a few days ago that the black material of the good drama PK match had not been exposed, then they could indeed adopt this method.

This not only cleared the suspicion of the Lu Group, but also diverted the public's attention and successfully survived this crisis.

However, when the matter developed to the present, it was not only the question of Yao Bianliang's temporary retreat.

As the black material of the PK game of the good drama was exposed, the public opinion intensified, and some official media even criticized them by name.

Director Lu has been working **** this matter for the past few days, but with little success.

Maybe it won't be long before the good drama PK match will be suspended or even taken off the shelves, and the Lu Group's stock price will inevitably continue to decline.

In this case, the matter of Yao Bianliang's temporary withdrawal is no longer the core of the incident, but the fuse of the whole incident.

No matter how hard they try to clarify, it won't help!

Director Lu took a deep breath, and said slowly: "Thinking about it... Yao Bianliang has already planned these things from the beginning."

She used her closed filming skills to release smoke bombs, making the public mistakenly think that the Lu Group forced her to quit the circle.