125

Ke Hai has been a little relaxed recently.

This is not the kind of "leisure" that can be rested, but because he really has nothing to do.

A few years ago, he also won the best actor award, and became popular with an excellent spy movie.

However, the entertainment industry is a place that changes quickly, and newcomers are constantly emerging, and everyone is scrambling to seize resources and popularity.

Ke Hai doesn't know how to do that, he only knows how to take the route of strength—however, if he can't get good resources, it's still useless to have a whole body of strength.

After playing a few supporting roles and wasting away for a few years, Ke Hai has now completely become an outdated actor.

"Ke Hai! Why are you paralyzed on the sofa again?" The agent hurried in from the outside, with a rare surprise in his tone, "Don't lie down, there is a variety show that invites you to be a mentor, pack up and get ready Bar."

Three question marks slowly appeared on Ke Hai's head.

He watched the manager walk back and forth in the room with his hands behind his back, and sat up from the sofa in a little confusion.

"Variety show instructor... invite me?"

Whose variety show will hire an outdated actor?

Ke Hai has indeed won the best actor trophy, and the roles he played were well-known to everyone, but he is a popular character and not a popular actor, and he does not have many fans.

Now, he has no enthusiasm at all. Young people probably have never heard of his name.

The agent rolled his eyes: "Why am I lying to you? It's true, and the price offered by the other party is very generous."

"This is a variety show for actors, and it adopts the form of live broadcast + recorded broadcast. It is said that Yao Bianliang and Wen Xuan will also participate."

"I took a look at their requirements. The judges need to be familiar with the scripts of the short plays in the variety show, and give each actor a comment of more than 500 words. Therefore, if you want to be a paddling instructor in a variety show and just make a few comments, it shouldn't be a problem. Very likely."

"However, I think this regulation is very good, and it can reflect the professional level. If it's other variety shows, most of them just brag about each other's rainbow farts, and then pick one or two minor problems, then it's meaningless gone."

After the manager finished speaking, he hardly took a breath, and Ke Hai was stunned for a while.

He slowly came back to his senses: "What kind of variety show is this? Why haven't I heard of it?"

The manager said: "The variety show is called "Actors Training Camp". It was produced by Yao Bianliang and the Mo Group. It is expected to start recording soon."

"Anyway, you don't have anything to do recently, why don't you take part in a variety show and show your face, maybe you can get new resources."

Ke Hai also felt that this was a good opportunity.

Anyway, he's gone now. Actors who are in the same situation as him, in order to gain exposure, even went to accompany runners in talent show variety shows, acting on the same stage with those traffic stars who have no acting skills.

However, Ke Hai has won the best actor award, so it is impossible to become a variety show contestant. However, there are many well-known directors and actors in China, and it is impossible for him to be a mentor in his turn.