73

Ever since being crushed by Feng Shiyuan's video performance, the up host He Youkun has been in a bad mood.

Even though the Lu Corporation had given him a lot of money to make Yao Bianliang successful, but he was still quite worried about his current situation.

The competition between up is too fierce!

If he keeps following the trend and the video quality does not improve, his audience and fans will only decrease.

Therefore, when "An Hua Biography" asked him to make a video of Chafan, he didn't immediately agree.

He could tell that although the plot of An Hua Chuan fit the market, it was not at the same level as Yao Bianliang's new drama.

The character creation is thin, the plot is extremely brainless, the acting skills of all the members are not good, and the conception has no depth.

For a little money, he went to praise Anhua Chuan, stepped on Yao Bianliang, and ruined his reputation as an up master. Of course He Youkun was unwilling.

Moreover, according to He Youkun's understanding of Feng Shiyuan, this person will definitely be on Yao Bianliang's side this time.

At that time, their group of up masters collected the food money and released Amway videos one after another; and Feng Shiyuan went against the current and once again consolidated his reputation, wouldn't the limelight be robbed by the other party again?

Of course He Youkun was not reconciled.

So, when "Spring Revlon" played to the twelfth episode, he finally made up his mind.

If you can't beat it, then join!

He chose not to accept money this time, on the contrary, he was going to Amway Yao Bianliang's new play.

Not only that, but he also wanted to be one step ahead of Feng Shiyuan and make this video first.

So, He Youkun seized the time and finally made this video that week.

The content of the explanation is divided into three parts, including "What is a real brothel like?" ".

As soon as these three topics came out, they almost pointed directly at the two dramas "The Legend of Anhua" and "Spring Revlon".

Although in this way, Ansheng Entertainment might be offended, but He Youkun did not hesitate at all.

Risks and returns have always been equal, there is no high risk, where does the high return come from.

"Hello, viewers. Recently, "An Hua Biography" and "Spring Revlon" have been aired one after another, and the heroines are all prostitutes."

"So today, I plan to discuss with you what a real brothel looks like."

In the screen, He Youkun releases some historical evidence and talks freely.

"Prostitutes, prostitutes, the lowest existence among the three religions and nine streams. Once you enter a prostitute, it will be difficult to die well."

"Low-level brothels are usually called brothels, prostitutes. The women have to receive dozens of customers every day. When they are busy, they can't even lift their pants."

"Even high-level prostitutes must receive customers. In the eyes of dignitaries, no matter how high-level prostitutes are, they are just playthings."

"The average age is in their thirties, and most prostitutes will never live to be good."

"Even if they are lucky enough to be good, their husbands can beat and scold them, abuse them, force them to continue to pick up customers, or even sell them—they still can only depend on the man to survive, and cannot control their own destiny."