123

Yao's house, inside the bedroom.

Yao Xinxin looked at the text message on the screen, and did not recover for a long time.

Faintly, it seemed that something completely beyond her expectations had happened.

Xiao Jin, Yao Bianliang...

How could these two completely unrelated people be linked together?

Yao Xinxin's mind was buzzing, and she continued typing with trembling fingers.

"You know Xiaojin?" she asked, "Is Xiaojin an employee of Hudi Entertainment Studio, or...she is Yao Bianliang himself?"

Yao Xinxin couldn't help thinking of all the details that she had overlooked before.

She remembered that Xiaojin's voice was somewhat similar to Yao Bianliang's, and their way of speaking was often the same. Moreover, Xiao Jin is obviously just an ordinary fan, but he has so many contacts in the entertainment industry, and he can even clearly tell some inside information that she can't even get to know...

More importantly, Xiao Jin's IP address completely coincides with Yao Bianliang's IP address.

In fact, Yao Xinxin had always had this kind of doubt in her heart, but she never faced up to this guess, but subconsciously avoided denying it.

But until now, all the clues seem to point to the answer——

Xiaojin's help to her was probably inspired by Yao Bianliang.

Even, she is very likely to be Yao Bianliang herself!

Yao Xinxin: "..."

Thinking of this possibility, Yao Xinxin felt like her heart was fried.

The person who helped her deeply when she fell into a trough, pulled her out of desperation, and gave her new direction and motivation was... Yao Bianliang?

How could it be Yao Bianliang, how could it be Yao Bianliang!

If this is really the case, then the person she should thank from the beginning to the end is not the so-called "Xiao Jin", but that Yao Bianliang whom she is hostile to.

Yao Xinxin anxiously waited for a reply to that Hudi Entertainment account, but for some reason, the other party seemed to be disconnected, and never replied to her with a single word.

Yao Xinxin, who didn't get a reply, sat blankly on the bed, and was shocked. At this moment, she even felt that her world view had been subverted.

Why did Yao Bianliang help her? They... shouldn't be a competitive relationship?

But thinking about it carefully, since Yao Bianliang entered the circle, he has helped competitors more than once, as if he had no selfish intentions at all.

With her character, it doesn't seem impossible to do such a thing.

So, why did the other party help her... because they are sisters? Or for some other reason.

Yao Xinxin's mood became complicated for a while, and memories flooded in like a tide.

When she fell into a trough, Yao Bianliang would encourage her to cheer up, expecting her to overcome herself; when her career was going smoothly, Yao Bianliang always warned her not to get carried away, and be careful not to overturn in the gutter.

At that time, she only thought that Yao Bianliang was being sly and sarcastic.

But maybe, apart from some provocative words, did Yao Bianliang also take advantage of this opportunity to express his true inner thoughts?