101

In fact, the assistant originally wanted to ask if this fan could be Yao Bianliang himself.

However, she also felt that this guess was too outrageous, so she didn't ask it out.

Yao Xinxin's heart skipped a beat, and she subconsciously wanted to speak up to refute, but when she reached the point of her mouth, she suddenly stopped.

She remembered that not long ago, she had just received news from Yao Bianliang.

What Yao Bianliang said was - "Good sister, kill me quickly. I believe that with your talent, you will have no problem defeating me."

Yao Xinxin only thought that this was Versailles, a provocation by Chi Guoguo.

But thinking about it carefully, these words actually coincided with Xiao Jin's words.

Because, Xiaojin also said that her lifelong wish is to see her defeat Yao Bianliang.

Yao Xinxin: "..."

no, I can not!

Why did she have such outrageous associations!

If Xiaojin helped her under the behest of Yao Bianliang, or even if Xiaojin was Yao Bianliang himself...

The picture is too beautiful for Yao Xinxin to imagine.

People always subconsciously avoid things they don't want to believe, and Yao Xinxin naturally subconsciously denied this outrageous guess.

She was a little annoyed: "Impossible! How could Xiao Jin have something to do with Yao Bianliang—even if there is, then she must be Yao Bianliang's black fan!"

Her tone was very heavy, as if she wanted to persuade the assistant, but also as if she wanted to convince herself.

The assistant said cautiously: "But..."

"No but!" Yao Xinxin gritted her teeth, "Xiao Jin posts negative news about Yao Bianliang on Weibo every day, so he must have something to do with Yao Bianliang."

"And she did her best to help me through the low period. She also said that her biggest expectation is to see me defeat Yao Bianliang—how could this be someone from Yao Bianliang's side?"

If Xiaojin really has something to do with Yao Bianliang, then he must be looking forward to her becoming cool. How could it be possible to take the trouble to help her, and even encourage her to defeat Yao Bianliang.

No matter from which angle you look at it, it is impossible for Xiaojin to be related to Yao Bianliang.

After Yao Xinxin went through the logic in her heart, she slowly breathed a sigh of relief, completely relieved.

"Okay, you can send the invitation letter to Xiaojin later, at the same old address." She ordered, then turned around and went to pack her things.

"...Okay, Miss Xin."

Watching Yao Xinxin leave, the assistant scratched her head inexplicably.

She couldn't help but looked down at the phone screen again, and then fell into deep thought.

But according to her observation, the IP address of this fan named "Xiao Jin" is the same as that of Yao Bianliang!

Could it be...is this also a coincidence?

———

Cafe, second floor.

The sun is very warm, and when the breeze blows, it brings a burst of sweet floral fragrance.

It was the weekend at this time, and the streets were full of people who came out to shop and have fun. The sign of "discount and promotion" was hung on the shop sign, and cheerful beat tunes were playing on the stereo.